Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Not saying much, but I'd say that Bruce would have done a better job with that squad than McLaren. Wouldn't have had us going down.

Total crime that we went down with that squad.

Naaaahhh, McLaren atleast looked like he had a plan and a system he wanted to play, albeit a bad one, Bruce doesn't have a single clue or system.

Not saying much, but I'd say that Bruce would have done a better job with that squad than McLaren. Wouldn't have had us going down.

Total crime that we went down with that squad.

That team would’ve almost certainly gone down. If McLaren couldn’t have their respect, this chump would have no chance. At least McLaren made some sort of sense.

With hindsight, where will Bruce come in our top ten most hated managers?

I reckon the list would probably be (not in this order):

Pardew

Bruce

Lee

Souness

Dalglish

Kinnear

McClaren

Dinnis

McGarry

Allardyce

He is number 1 for me.

Fat, deluded, scruffy looking prick.

With hindsight, where will Bruce come in our top ten most hated managers?

I reckon the list would probably be (not in this order):

Pardew

Bruce

Lee

Souness

Dalglish

Kinnear

McClaren

Dinnis

McGarry

Allardyce

This would be close to my list, although I'd swap around allardyce and daglish. Maybe even replace Daglish with gullet.

After watching all the 4-4 videos today, I think I hate Bruce now more than Pardew

We had a few highs under Pardew. Obviously there's the 4-4, the 5th place finish, the Europa League run, quite a few surprising one off wins, beating Man Utd at Old Trafford for the first time in 41 years, but with Bruce there's nowt. It's just been an absolute shitfest, and amazingly it's getting worse.

After watching all the 4-4 videos today, I think I hate Bruce now more than Pardew

We had a few highs under Pardew. Obviously there's the 4-4, the 5th place finish, the Europa League run, quite a few surprising one off wins, beating Man Utd at Old Trafford for the first time in 41 years, but with Bruce there's nowt. It's just been an absolute shitfest, and amazingly it's getting worse.

The only slight positive for Bruce v Pardew is that we haven’t been spanked as many times as we were under Pardew. Under Bruce we’re so dogshit awful we often pull teams down to our level.

I liked a lot more of the players back then in Pardew's teams. Had likes of Cabaye, Hatem and Ba not toss pots like Shelvey, Joe and Carroll. Helps to overshadow a lot of Pardew's indiscretions.

Even had a soft spot for Santon even though he was forever wasted on that left side, now watching Lewis fail at life for 90mins just frustrates me.

Also, time is a healer - and we're a few years on and Twitter world, 24 hour coverage is even greater not sure how we'd really deal with ourselves having Pardew get us dicked ten games on the spin and concede 4+ everywhere we went.

Realise I'm just repeating myself but feel so strongly about people needing to remember just how fucking evil and damaging Pardew was. :lol: There honestly wouldn't even be a Bruce if it weren't for Pardew.

Bruce is absolutely horrendous - seriously seriously awful and I loathe the fact he represents the thing I love more than just about anything - but Pards, man, Pards...

Realise I'm just repeating myself but feel so strongly about people needing to remember just how f***ing evil and damaging Pardew was. :lol: There honestly wouldn't even be a Bruce if it weren't for Pardew.

Bruce is absolutely horrendous - seriously seriously awful and I loathe the fact he represents the thing I love more than just about anything - but Pards, man, Pards...

Really?

MA has shown way before Pardew, he’ll appoint idiot after idiot after idiot.

Think Pards had a different sort of tactical uselessness. Don't think Bruce would have ever got such a tune out of successes we saw in those years. Whilst Cabaye was the brilliant in spite of Pardew managing and coaching him, seem to think him playing in the Bruceball we've seen last 18months he'd have been dragged down to Bruce's level.

Pardew at times actually had a 'lets play' approach, often to the detriment - whilst Bruce says that through genuinely being incompetent and out of touch with coaching.

Realise I'm just repeating myself but feel so strongly about people needing to remember just how fucking evil and damaging Pardew was. :lol: There honestly wouldn't even be a Bruce if it weren't for Pardew.

How do you come to that conclusion?

I'm hesitant to explain in detail cos I have on here several times before and certain folks are doubtless sick of reading the same thing, but, in a nutshell, Pardew taught Ashley that it wasn't worth competing. By May 2013 we were cooked as a sporting institution under Ashley. We've never recovered from the damage Pardew caused; Bruce is just a symptom of what we became in that period.

It was the Pardew/Ashley combination that destroyed my passion and enthusiasm for the club. It's never really recovered, even under Benitez. For that, I'll always hate the cunt.

Bruce is in many ways worse, but the club has just become a parody of itself now. It's almost funny.

I'm hesitant to explain in detail cos I have on here several times before and certain folks are doubtless sick of reading the same thing, but, in a nutshell, Pardew taught Ashley that it wasn't worth competing. By May 2013 we were cooked as a sporting institution under Ashley. We've never recovered from the damage Pardew caused; Bruce is just a symptom of what we became in that period.

Mike Ashley never had any intention of competing. Certainly not after Keegan walked out of the door. If anything it was that point which taught Ashley anything - hire people who won’t question anything or expect anything from their role.

We hired Joe Kinnear ffs. You’ve got no interest in being a football club at that point. Pardew was just another yes man in the line of yes men.

Bruce would 100% still be at this club, regardless of Pardew. Because he’s a pathetic little patsy and that’s the only person Ashley wants in charge.