Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Newcastle really don't deserve anything when we treat our manager like this, he doesn't actually have social media and he's never seen any of the abuse but he is shocked by it and deserves at least another 18 month contract

Guest neesy111

I haven’t listened to Bruce or read his interviews, because he repulses me.

But I saw this quote: "Things like someone saying they hope I die of Covid and all of this."

I mean, he’s not lying :lol: That’s been said on this forum multiple times.

That's true, however there should be distinction when people are saying death threats to general abuse.

Anyone with a playback link?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alex-bruce-disgusting-abuse-sent-19824551 A transcript if it helps

"I'm not one of those who sits on social media and goes through it. I've got it, I'm on it but I don't sit and go through scouring it. All I know is when I do go on it and scroll through it, the messages are brutal," he said. I think is the highlight (why's he blocked half the fanbase then?)

Isn’t this exactly what we were warned would happen - down to the son and social media?

Oh yeah definitely. A Newcastle fan asked the Villa subreddit what he was like when he came in, everyone described everything perfectly.

It’s just another desperate attempt to deter criticism and portray Newcastle fans as the problem. Newcastle fans are always the problem to many in the media, unless there’s a foreigner in the dugout they can get stuck into.

I haven’t listened to Bruce or read his interviews, because he repulses me.

But I saw this quote: "Things like someone saying they hope I die of Covid and all of this."

I mean, he’s not lying :lol: That’s been said on this forum multiple times.

That's true, however there should be distinction when people are saying death threats to general abuse.

Agree.

It’s also interesting he’s never thought to mention it until now. Two weeks ago we were all sending him love letters, apparently.

Listening to Alex Bruce on Talksport earlier the only thing he came out with was someone had called his dad a c**t and another wished his dad would get Covid.  Obviously wishing Covid on someone is not a nice thing to say or do but it's not a death threat and i'm pretty certain Bruce would have spent nearly his entire career getting much worse abuse at every away ground he visited when playing for the likes of Man Utd. 

The worst thing about it is the social media sheep all leaping to his defence, when 2 days ago they were tweeting someone similar abuse.

Honestly the day they announce fans are allowed back into grounds, this moron will shit his kegs. He can’t handle the job behind closed doors, let alone in front of 40 odd thousand disenchanted Mags sick of his shite management and embarrassing attitude towards “his” club. Hopefully Wor Flags lift their self imposed ban and take the flags in that we seen on Barrack Road after the Villa game a few weeks back.

Death threats are out of order like, but as him and his son spend their time baiting our fans to get a reaction from them they can hardly complain.

If Bruce spent half the time on the team/tactics then he does on baiting fans then there wouldn’t be anything to hate him for to bite back against.

He could always resign. If it’s as bas as his dick head son says. One person saying “I hope he dies of Covid” is not a fucking death threat and probably a child. This is such bullshit. I can’t wait till this cunt is gone. He even has the balls to equate it with racial abuse

Aye some mental levels of conflation going on - I still don't know how this is being brought up by journalists simply talking to Bruce.

Wonder what the 'mighty Rafa' thinks of verbal abuse?

Or even 'some bloke who took Bournemouth down'?

Wonder what their views would be?

Also, why did Rafa not get any abuse when he was here?

Same finishing places, similar points...................that's what the Brucites keep selling.