Wallbangers

Guest Gemmill

Guest Gemmill

Started a thread about these heaps of shite on TT earlier.  Fuck me, they have to be made for simpletons.  Anyone getting one for christmas?  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Gemmill

Another thing that I learnt on TT is that the mackems on RTG are campaigning to get some Sunderland ones made, after one of the lasses on there emailed the company only to get a reply back from them basically laughing at her suggesting that they would even dream of making Sunderland crests. :lol:

Another thing that I learnt on TT is that the mackems on RTG are campaigning to get some Sunderland ones made, after one of the lasses on there emailed the company only to get a reply back from them basically laughing at her suggesting that they would even dream of making Sunderland crests. :lol:

mackems.gif

From SMB  :lol:

There was a team suggestion box on the website, so I dropped a line saying that my son wants me to paint the club crest on his wall, but I'm not confident about doing it. I said a Sunderland crest wallbanger would be an ideal solution, so could they let me know if they have any plans to make one.

The reply back said he didn't set up wallbangers as an alternative to medical school (eh?). He said he understood why I wasn't good at something (which annoyed and offended me!). And then said Sunderland were not good at anything either so he probably wouldn't do one for them for a while.

I don't mind people joking on here saying I'm not good at stuff, but you just don't expect to get comments like that from total strangers, especially when you're a potential customer.

The player ones are just queer. Wouldn't necessarily mind an oversized NUFC crest in theory, but probably wouldn't shell out much for one. Over here in the States, Fox Soccer Channel runs their ads every single commercial break. Getting pretty annoying, tbh.

Can't believe the SMB's on that thread - their idea of revenge for some throwaway comedy email comments the Wallbangers CEO sent to some Mackem dog who'd got herself up the duff again is to campaign for Sunderland FC (Nosworthy!) Wallbangers to be made and then - wait for it, because this is their stinging coup de grâce - not actually buy any.

:shok:

Yeah - go Mackems!! That'll show 'em.

Hopefully, Wallbangers will cotton on to this merry lark.  bluedead.gif