Empty for Ashley

Newintoon

Guest Gonzo

Mostly the same people running all these things. Hard to take anyone seriously at this stage.

Also, what will they do if or when a takeover happens? Too soon for arranging something like this. 2 weeks before start of the season is enough.

Guest The Little Waster

" Today, Empty For Ashley made an announcement promoting a deal that allowed any fan with a season ticket can get discounted drinks and food at The Ware Rooms in Newcastle (NE1 6UQ) with a season ticket. This deal is perfect for fans who are renewing season tickets, but still want to make a stand and boycott certain games throughout the season. The specifics of the deal can be seen on our Twitter and Instagram accounts (@EmptyForAshley). We hope to have more deals to announce in the next few days for fans both with and without season tickets."

So give Ashley yer £££ then boycott the odd game ? Pointless imo as are all the other stunts other groups propose .You need to take the boycott  argument to the people who are still going and if that means arguments outside the ground on matchday then so be it . Drown out any support the team mongs by using megaphones

Mostly the same people running all these things. Hard to take anyone seriously at this stage.

Also, what will they do if or when a takeover happens? Too soon for arranging something like this. 2 weeks before start of the season is enough.

Eh? Isn't the season ticket deadline approaching?

" Today, Empty For Ashley made an announcement promoting a deal that allowed any fan with a season ticket can get discounted drinks and food at The Ware Rooms in Newcastle (NE1 6UQ) with a season ticket. This deal is perfect for fans who are renewing season tickets, but still want to make a stand and boycott certain games throughout the season. The specifics of the deal can be seen on our Twitter and Instagram accounts (@EmptyForAshley). We hope to have more deals to announce in the next few days for fans both with and without season tickets."

So give Ashley yer £££ then boycott the odd game ? Pointless imo as are all the other stunts other groups propose .You need to take the boycott  argument to the people who are still going and if that means arguments outside the ground on matchday then so be it . Drown out any support the team mongs by using megaphones

I will purchase the megaphone if your doing this, what time u going to be outside the strawberry for Arsenal?

Another pointless group formed that will amount to nothing and saying season ticket holders get free beer if they dont go

It doesn't matter if you dont go all season you've already gave Mike your pound of flesh ffs. Dont renew season tickets dont go dont buy merchandise its simple you dont need some group to do that

Another pointless group formed that will amount to nothing and saying season ticket holders get free beer if they dont go

It doesn't matter if you dont go all season you've already gave Mike your pound of flesh ffs. Dont renew season tickets dont go dont buy merchandise its simple you dont need some group to do that

Right so how are u spreading this message to people that don’t visit the forum

Guest The Little Waster

I will purchase the megaphone if your doing this, what time u going to be outside the strawberry for Arsenal?

Lol no chance , i walked away 11 years ago ... get your group to do it

Are people that dont visit the forum that much of a sheep that they need a group formed to tell you you're being shafted completely

#wait

Lol no chance , i walked away 11 years ago ... get your group to do it

Not my group, nothing to do with it.

Well this is the salient point. The very first thing these groups should be doing is getting on these message boards and spreading their message in a respectful and diligent manner. They should be uniting the fans first before they act. All I've seen so far is "We're doing this, who's with us?". It's a terrible way of uniting fans.

Surely it can't be that hard to get the local media/bloggers to spread the same message? There's a huge amount of apathy built into the culture of this club after the past 12 years, we need more than what is being offered to stifle that lethargy.

The more people who are on board putting out the same message the better is how I see it. There should only be one group though coordinating this. Most on here are probably aware of my fall out with TMG but they'd have been ideal and started off on a good footing. People need to get into the NUST and then there just needs to be 1 other group for this sort of shit and mobilising so to speak.

The more people who are on board putting out the same message the better is how I see it. There should only be one group though coordinating this. Most on here are probably aware of my fall out with TMG but they'd have been ideal and started off on a good footing. People need to get into the NUST and then there just needs to be 1 other group for this sort of s*** and mobilising so to speak.

Can you tell Wraith to fuck off?

How about 'Wor Club' - a group set up by the wor flags legends, could do crowd funding to hire advertising space around town to spread the message to beyond the outer twittersphere?

I will 100% support any initiative that works towards a positive outcome for all of us

I won’t sit behind a keyboard on my ass moaning.

Good luck to this campaign and all others.

Im All In