Joelinton

Stifler

I wonder what is attracting Joelinton to NUFC? I highly doubt he has ever heard of Steve Bruce. Could it be he'll get higher wages at NUFC than his current club and he's been told by NUFC that if he does well he'll be sold (at a profit) to a more ambitious club? Thought so.

He's a huge fan of ginger Jack. Can't wait to link up with him.

Refuse to pay 16m for a forward proven to be excellent in this league over several seasons, instead spend twice as much on a different forward, totally unproven in this league. But hey, he's younger...

Hmmm, wonder if resale value plays a part here  :lol:

What on earth is the fucking point? Makes me more angry than almost anything this... let a world class manager go along with your 2 best players, appoint a yes man and buy a 36m player just in case you might be able to sell him. Mental.

Refuse to pay 16m for a forward proven to be excellent in this league over several seasons, instead spend twice as much on a different forward, totally unproven in this league. But hey, he's younger...

Hmmm, wonder if resale value plays a part here  :lol:

Tbf he must be a decent prospect if we are spending £36m on him. Ashley might want to prove any mug can do the management job with enough good players ( under 25).

Really is stunning. Could have got our player of the year last year for half the price which would have went some way to convincing Rafa to stay but because Rondon has no sell on Value the dominos have fell and it’s some fuckin mess.

What on earth is the fucking point? Makes me more angry than almost anything this... let a world class manager go along with your 2 best players, appoint a yes man and buy a 36m player just in case you might be able to sell him. Mental.

This is the kind of shit that will get fuckers flocking back to the ground. Dicks

It will also keep the media onside...'he spent 28(?) on Almiron and £36 on Joelinton what more do you want you deluded cunts!'

I don't know why anyone is surprised, its the exact model he loves. It was never about the ££ for Rafa, it was about having control to buy who he wanted and improve the club as a whole. The club didn't want him to have that, they want investments and wouldn't budge from their 26 year old model. The model that continually fails. The fucking stupid pricks.