Joelinton

Stifler

Hoffenheim were the 3rd top scorers in the Bundesliga last season, behind Bayern and Dortmund.

He scored 7 out of 70 goals

He's obviously decent still, then. Dont score that many without a good focal point.

I'm sure he'll love Shelvey's 75 yard punts up to him.

What on earth is the fucking point? Makes me more angry than almost anything this... let a world class manager go along with your 2 best players, appoint a yes man and buy a 36m player just in case you might be able to sell him. Mental.

This is the kind of shit that will get fuckers flocking back to the ground. Dicks

It will also keep the media onside...'he spent 28(?) on Almiron and £36 on Joelinton what more do you want you deluded cunts!'

:thup:

Completely ignoring it's more like £6m considering the £30m we got for Perez.

We'll still more than likely be the only PL club to end the window in profit "BuT heY yOu SpeNT £36m ON JoeLIntoN"

"Joe is not there, he is in concrete negotiations with a Premiere League club. It may be that he leaves us."

Mad a club being that open on social media. :lol:

Amazing, well done them.

"Joe is not there, he is in concrete negotiations with a Premiere League club. It may be that he leaves us."

Mad a club being that open on social media. :lol:

BennyesTV reply - RIP

:lol:

He knows.

Guest chopey

I bet Steve Bruce was surprised they have got his number one target and I bet he was even more surprised when they presented him with a list of his number one targets.

Remember people the incoming transfers from now on are for the benefit of Mike Ashley not the team or squad, he is buying commodities to sell at a later date, we are the ultimate stepping stone club and all of the new players will know that and have probably only come with that knowledge.

In fairness, that wasn't the point with Rafa leaving was it. Rather than having some DoF (who?) spend 36m on a striker he didn't fancy Rafa would have rightly wanted that 36m (and more) to spend how he saw fit, i.e. perhaps 16m on Rondon and 20m on another forward. Steve "head coach" Bruce will have no say in who comes and goes. This was and always will be the sticking point with Ashley. Players are just like sports merchandise to him, and the head coach no more than a manager in one of his shops. Welcome to SDFC.

So they pay 36M and Joelinton, who will play 32 games over two seasons, scores six goals and they'll expect to sell him for a big profit?

Wankers

He'll be out on loan next season to some club in Europe, and then sold for a loss after it.

So they pay 36M and Joelinton, who will play 32 games over two seasons, scores six goals and they'll expect to sell him for a big profit?

Wankers

He'll be out on loan next season to some club in Europe, and then sold for a loss after it.

Then turn into a world beater and be sold for £145m

Tried him on Fifa, He's shit. That's all the proof I need.

Imagine how excited we would be if this was a Rafa signing.. Now we cant even get excited about breaking our transfer record  :'(