Joelinton

Stifler

I remember been in Ibiza for a game v Hull at home 2014 under Pardew with a load of mates who are all Newcastle fans too and we were all actively wanting us to lose. Just gets me how people say if Rafa leaves burn it all down etc then they are debating the fine details of transfers and tactics like it matters  :lol:

No one is shaming anyone man (apart from those who still go, errr apart from the elderly, kids and the disabled), i'm just amazed people are discussing these things seriously, that's all.

I am allowed to say that i think.

You are, yeah. Just as people are allowed to say whatever the fuck they want if it's on-topic too :thup: your apathy (and mine) isn't applicable to everyone. If it was we might as well just shut the forum down till Ashley is gone, because there'll be piss-all positive to talk about for a while.

Guarantee if this goes through they probably said to Rafa he didn't want him and would've preferred Rondon. It's almost like they does this stuff out of spite, spend money for the likes of McLaren, Bruce etc. Just because they're yes men whereas because Rafa wouldn't tow the party line they deliberately spited him.

No one is shaming anyone man (apart from those who still go, errr apart from the elderly, kids and the disabled), i'm just amazed people are discussing these things seriously, that's all.

I am allowed to say that i think.

Get woke, man. Olds and disableds have agency.

Under Steve Bruce :lol:

Pretty sure Bruce won't be sitting on him during the games, so yes.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

But the point is nothing matters now, don't you agree?

If anything we want him to fail as we want SD United to fail.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

I'm sorry like but I'll never bring myself to actively want my club to lose, if only because losing doesn't change anything. Ashley will still be here, the sports direct logos will still surround the stadium... If anything I feel like we're more likely to be sold by having a fluke season like the Pardew one and showing would-be investors the potential... Is renewing season tickets and buying merch a mugs game? Aye, it probably is. But ostracising fellow fans for wanting the club to do well? Nah, that's not on in my opinion. When you actively want the club to lose, when it means nothing to you, that's when Ashley won.

I think there’s a lot of emotion around at the moment, I hope we all don’t get into a “scab” mentality on here soon.

If people wanna go/discuss then we should never really challenge it, we are better than this, have your view but don’t carry it on every day, I’m guilty of it and many more are, in truth I’m beginning to wonder why I’m here, I’m NOT supporting that club anymore.

The match threads should be interesting, those who protest I take it won’t be on it, like myself, if we are we are hypocrites no?

I said for many the test will be when the season starts and we get a win and the itch starts, many will resist ,me included but some just won’t admit it and have a sneak peak at the games, we’re all human ffs.

Let’s not turn on each other eh ?

:thup: doesn't bother me how people choose to deal with the situation on a personal level, but shaming other fans who can't bring themselves to want the club to lose is dog shite, as is telling people they shouldn't discuss potential transfers etc on a forum that was literally invented for such topics of conversation...I've been at best borderline-apathetic about the club for the entirety of Ashley's reign, but I'll never actively seek out a Newcastle result and hope we've lost, I just don't see what we gain from it. I sincerely, almost completely and entirely believe that relegation would only make us more likely to be stuck with Ashley for a longer period of time :dontknow: The current situation is shit but turning on each other isn't the answer, nobody here is a "better fan" than anyone else no matter how you deal with what's going on.

See I wanted us to lose when Pardew was in charge. I also think I'm going to want us to lose this season (can't be sure yet as it's a feeling that comes from the gut).

In terms of relegation meaning we are more likely to be stuck with Ashley, it's pretty clear he won't sell in the PL, so why not take our chances. Also, if he stays owner then I want him to lose everything. If that means the club being 5/6 divisions down then so be it. (The reality is nobody knows what will make him want to sell).

I just don't see anything to support at this time.

The only thing that will encourage him to sell is when his association with us is toxic for SD.

Guest Gonzo

They will be gauging the reaction to this in season ticket sales. All those cancellations is literally the only language they hear. Cause and effect.

We deny them revenue, they act accordingly.

Under Steve Bruce :lol:

Pretty sure Bruce won't be sitting on him during the games, so yes.

He will be directing the team to launch 50 yard Balls at him though and will drop him the second we get a bad result

Even under Pardew (a worse manager) the likes of Ba and Cabaye still managed to excel. Your post is so over the top.

But the point is nothing matters now, don't you agree?

If anything we want him to fail as we want SD United to fail.

People discussing signings, formations etc like it matters anymore is mad, and i have to question anyone doing so whether they fully understand what is going on.

I'm sorry like but I'll never bring myself to actively want my club to lose, if only because losing doesn't change anything. Ashley will still be here, the sports direct logos will still surround the stadium... If anything I feel like we're more likely to be sold by having a fluke season like the Pardew one and showing would-be investors the potential... Is renewing season tickets and buying merch a mugs game? Aye, it probably is. But ostracising fellow fans for wanting the club to do well? Nah, that's not on in my opinion. When you actively want the club to lose, when it means nothing to you, that's when Ashley won.

Newsflash ! Ashley won 11 years ago ...

Aye :lol: He won a long fucking time ago. He's just obliterated the club and no-one is doing anything.

But carry on wondering whether or not Big Jo Linton is good value for money, by all means.

What you doing mate?

Apart from angrily spamming a forum of course.

:rolleyes:

I've done plenty "mate", but nowadays? I am now doing fuck all, because nobody else is interested in doing anything to save their club.

Maybe Big Jo will knock in 8 goals this season and bring back the magic though? Who knows.

So nothing then buddy. Well pal, stop pestering everyone else then. Bet Che didn't chuck a tantrum and give up cos other people didn't join him. Chum.

Che got a bullet to the head and his legacy is dipshit teenagers wearing t-shirts of his mug sooo...

See I wanted us to lose when Pardew was in charge. I also think I'm going to want us to lose this season (can't be sure yet as it's a feeling that comes from the gut).

In terms of relegation meaning we are more likely to be stuck with Ashley, it's pretty clear he won't sell in the PL, so why not take our chances. Also, if he stays owner then I want him to lose everything. If that means the club being 5/6 divisions down then so be it. (The reality is nobody knows what will make him want to sell).

I just don't see anything to support at this time.

Pretty much nails how I feel too. Scorched earth will be needed to get rid of Ashley.

Meh, I think it’s fair to call people going to the match. They are adults, they make their choices, if they are taking a part in killing something I love, for selfish reasons then it’s fair game. Obvs exceptions old people/kids/ and others. But “I’m not gonna let Ashley stop me/I want to get away from my bird/I want to get pissed with the lads” that can absolutely get to fuck. That is scab behavior

Yeah those are the ones who are abysmal.

Meh, I think it’s fair to call people going to the match. They are adults, they make their choices, if they are taking a part in killing something I love, for selfish reasons then it’s fair game. Obvs exceptions old people/kids/ and others. But “I’m not gonna let Ashley stop me/I want to get away from my bird/I want to get pissed with the lads” that can absolutely get to fuck. That is scab behavior

Totally agree 👍

Lee Charnley's pace at which he does anything is staggering. :lol: probably takes 2 hours to eat a simple sandwich.

Takes him 3 days to work out how to operate the fax machine

Fax machine? Since when did we go all 'high tech'?  Must have been when that forrin Spanish guy was here... Him and his crazy ideas!

I picture Charnley like Darren Lamb from Extras.

Phone unplugged for 2 days and appointed "a fat bloke... with a tan ideally" to play the part of the Head Coach in the panto.

Agree totally.

Can people not have a day out without taking in 90 mins of football? I will be.

Agree totally.

Can people not have a day out without taking in 90 mins of football? I will be.

Thing is, most matches are easy accessible in bars. If it’s so impossible to give up watching them play, at least watch it in a pub instead of at the stadium.

Even in the current market this one feels a bit expensive like. Would have thought he'd be about 25

really depends on the add-ons and how they're triggered though its probably at least £35m up front or in installments

Even in the current market this one feels a bit expensive like. Would have thought he'd be about 25

really depends on the add-ons and how they're triggered though its probably at least £35m up front or in installments

anything above £30m upfront and not linked to clauses is too much imo, even then you're stretching it imo

someone obviously believes he's gonna go on to be something special