Joelinton

Stifler

When you say "this summer", do you mean the next 18 days?

Yeah, think things have been in the works, and they were just waiting to get a manager in place so they could pretend he was involved.

Guest neesy111

£40m and a six year deal with MA in charge. This transfer fucking reeks.

Has the smell of Graham Carr and dodgy agencies.

Guest neesy111

Yeah, think things have been in the works, and they were just waiting to get a manager in place so they could pretend he was involved.

Bruce was appointed 6 days ago.

Bruce was appointed 6 days ago.

Yes, and 1 has already come in since then.

2 more to follow this week too, allegedly.

Just be reading the Chonics comments about this signing. Fuck me, it’s horrendous. It’s so depressing. Nothing against the lad but hope he’s a flop or is injured straight off. Fucking hate the club, owner bust worse still, the ‘fans’. I’ve sidestepped pals because of this shit. It’s crazy shit. What the fuck are they seeing that a lot don’t see on this forum? I’ll never change my view, the clubs rotten to the core and I now pray it fucks up massively, to the point where the ‘fans’ wake up. Man, fucking shit the lot of them.

Just be reading the Chonics comments about this signing. Fuck me, it’s horrendous. It’s so depressing. Nothing against the lad but hope he’s a flop or is injured straight off. Fucking hate the club, owner bust worse still, the ‘fans’. I’ve sidestepped pals because of this shit. It’s crazy shit. What the fuck are they seeing that a lot don’t see on this forum? I’ll never change my view, the clubs rotten to the core and I now pray it fucks up massively, to the point where the ‘fans’ wake up. Man, fucking shit the lot of them.

It's probably best you don't follow anything to do with the club then. Wow.

Wishing ill (an injury for goodness sake) upon players that have nothing to do with the situation because you feel an ill has been done to you.

Your no better than MA in reality then. Right?

Just be reading the Chonics comments about this signing. f*** me, it’s horrendous. It’s so depressing. Nothing against the lad but hope he’s a flop or is injured straight off. f***ing hate the club, owner bust worse still, the ‘fans’. I’ve sidestepped pals because of this s***. It’s crazy s***. What the f*** are they seeing that a lot don’t see on this forum? I’ll never change my view, the clubs rotten to the core and I now pray it f***s up massively, to the point where the ‘fans’ wake up. Man, f***ing s*** the lot of them.

Wishing ill (an injury for goodness sake) upon players that have nothing to do with the situation because you feel an ill has been done to you.

Howay man, people are justifiably pissed off with everything.

Guest neesy111

We've gone from complaining about stringency with signings to now lamenting too much money being spent and contracts being too long. Amazing :lol:

Spending money with the right manager = fine.

Spending money just to make money with sell on's with a puppet of a manager = what's the point.

We've gone from complaining about stringency with signings to now lamenting too much money being spent and contracts being too long. Amazing :lol:

Are you placated by this signing KaKa? Genuine question. Do you have hope for the future under Ashley?

Ok, injures might be a bit far. Hope he’s a liability and receives nowt but reds.

Ashley’s a cunt. I’m fucked off, I’m definitely a slight better human than Ashley. Just disappointed in the sheep that can’t see the bigger picture.

Guest chopey

I explained myself in my sig, so I don't have to keep going over this stuff.

I'm sure it won't be good enough for all of you, but that's fine.

Same

I explained myself in my sig, so I don't have to keep going over this stuff.

I'm sure it won't be good enough for all of you, but that's fine.

Same

:lol:

Man ... I hope you get to see better times man. Sorry.