Joelinton

Stifler

The usual frustrating mixture really. He lost the ball a lot, but at times he held it well and created some good situations.

I think the scoring problem will always be there, because he's not a finisher, either with his head or his feet.

Maybe they should be playing him on the left then he has to cut in and shoot with his right foot whereas now he comes in from the right and feels like he has to cross because it’s an awkward angle to shoot. Or maybe he should learn to shoot with his left foot.

The usual frustrating mixture really. He lost the ball a lot, but at times he held it well and created some good situations.

I think the scoring problem will always be there, because he's not a finisher, either with his head or his feet.

From the clubs point of view , you have paid £40m for something, you can see there’s something in him, there was a reason we paid that much , the key needs to be found .Either the player,  who never looks happy by the way needs to find it or our coaching staff need to. He’s a laughing stock in the PL I’m afraid but from a clubs point of view someone the just can’t afford to leave out.It’s a terrible situation with him .

Been our best player last 2 games, grim.

From the clubs point of view , you have paid £40m for something, you can see there’s something in him, there was a reason we paid that much , the key needs to be found .Either the player,  who never looks happy by the way needs to find it or our coaching staff need to. He’s a laughing stock in the PL I’m afraid but from a clubs point of view someone the just can’t afford to leave out.It’s a terrible situation with him .

Been our best player last 2 games, grim.

I think he's struggling with the extra pace of the Premiership. When put under pressure, his touch on the ball and awkward movements make him lose possession too often. If he does manage to create space with his physicality (and he's learning to do this a bit better now), then he has the footballing intelligence to link well with his team mates.

One thing that I don't doubt is his character. He's handling the negative attention well, never hides and keeps trying. Lots of players would have retreated into their shells.

Physicality isn’t even a word.

Oh yes it is

Made up over the last couple years by pundits. It’s not a real word.

It’s like saying Brucialty is a word

I'm pretty sure it's an American invention (in the context that sports pundits use it), and actually (in actuality?) goes back a good few decades.

Physicality isn’t even a word.

Oh yes it is

Made up over the last couple years by pundits. It’s not a real word.

It’s like saying Brucialty is a word

First Known Use of physicality - 1827 (Merriam-Webster dictionary)

No doubt he’s useless, but singel out a player after a game like this is just stupid.

Everyone without exception was s*** today.

They were, but, this useless c*** has been total s*** from the moment he walked through the door. His lack of effort in every single game is unforgivable.

Pointless playing him even a minute more. I'd rather have Tom Allan or anyone basically.  Kel Watts out of position would outscore him if given the same game time..

This waster will drag us to League 1.

Pointless playing him even a minute more. I'd rather have Tom Allan or anyone basically.  Kel Watts out of position would outscore him if given the same game time..

This waster will drag us to League 1.

No one will want him and he'll be just as shite in the Championship.

I've held off forming on opinion on Big Jow, but I'm willing to state now there just is not a footballer in there.

I honestly wouldn't give him another minute such is his miniscule impact on games.

Him as a striker with Bruce as your manager is actually the perfect combination if you are trying to get  relegated, while the (non)tactics will do most of the trick, you need him upfront to make sure that if by accident we do end up in the final third nothing will come of it.

Can't believe there are still people trying to defend this donkey.

Don't see anyone defending him mind.

He's always the number 1 blame figure every single game though on here, always his thread at the top even when he wasn't the worst on the pitch :lol: