Joelinton

Stifler

Lighten up guys :lol:. The fact he wanted to do have that bit of memory with his family at SJP is special if you ask me. One day, the kid might partner Mateo Bruno in our midfield on that very pitch.

Edited by nufcjb

12 minutes ago, Aiston said:

How fucking depressing are some people, do some of you even enjoy life :lol:

:lol:

Already got “least self-aware post of 2023” wrapped up and it’s only just February.

Loves gender reveals, moans about literally everything else NUFC-related.

Found out the gender / sex of my two daughters at birth. Always find it odd how much people want to find out whether they’re having a boy or girl, like it matters. One of my best mates is having a girl and his wife was really anxious that they were going to have a boy until their 20-week scan 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

:lol:

Already got “least self-aware post of 2023” wrapped up and it’s only just February.

Loves gender reveals, moans about literally everything else NUFC-related.

Not even a fan of them but mentions of 'wokeness', fires in the US etc is just nuts :lol:.

Sorry for not being blindly 10000% positive even when there is something to criticise, deservedly. :lol:

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Found out the gender / sex of my two daughters at birth. Always find it odd how much people want to find out whether they’re having a boy or girl, like it matters. One of my best mates is having a girl and his wife was really anxious that they were going to have a boy until their 20-week scan 

Hates lads?

Each to their own innit.

Personally I'm not a fan. It seems like another excuse for the capitalisation of an event that doesn't require it. Why do you need loads of folk you don't really care about to know what genitals your kid has? 

For the second, me and the wife chose not know the gender until birth. When total strangers would ask about the gender, they seemed confused why we'd possibly want to keep it as a surprise.

That's just me being an introverted hater of people though.  Whatever makes the parents happy really.