Joelinton

Stifler

3 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I am leaning towards Bruno staying another year as big Joe has re-signed (and if we get Europe) so yes Bruno in as well is a great thought. That said I wouldn’t be that surprised if someone comes in for him and he could still go.

If Joelinton improves his finishing a bit he’ll be outrageous. 

Bruno’s going nowhere for the next season at least. Hand on 🖤🤍 He loves us! 

IMG_1654.thumb.jpeg.4bb81c6734398309123acf587eeeeeac.jpeg

Edited by PauloGeordio

2 hours ago, Paully said:

The article claims his court case revealed his salary was £43k a week, but the received wisdom on here was that number was post-tax as I recall - indicating he was actually getting around £70-90k. The idea being that driving fines are based on the money someone actually receives rather than the top line figure.

Anyone know for sure how it works?

1 hour ago, 80 said:

The article claims his court case revealed his salary was £43k a week, but the received wisdom on here was that number was post-tax as I recall - indicating he was actually getting around £70-90k. The idea being that driving fines are based on the money someone actually receives rather than the top line figure.

Anyone know for sure how it works?

It's based on weekly income after tax.

4 hours ago, 80 said:

Bit of a schoolboy error by the Athletic then!

You would expect they would get stuff like that right before going to publish. I know technically they aren't wrong, but that's not how salaries are usually reported when it comes to players wages.