Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'm not gagging to get Ronaldo in my team, but I'm concerned he'll take over penalty duty from Bruno. I'm not sure he justifies the premium without his dozen penalties a season.

The reason I made the same exact swap that Polic was just talking about. Pretty sure he'll take over the duties.

On 29/08/2021 at 03:35, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Why bring Tsimikas on for 4 minutes you backpfeifengesicht. I had Toney as first sub.

Can explain to me how this works? Im still at beginner level for this. Does subs points count?

1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

Can explain to me how this works? Im still at beginner level for this. Does subs points count?

They do count but he only gets 1 point for the 4 minutes and because he was about to not play at all, Toney (who got 6 points I think?) was going to be subbed on for him at the end of the week so those four minutes for Tsimikas technically cost Branko 5 points in the end. (hope that makes sense)

He just played 90 mins for Portugal a week ago - looked to be fully fit, had a week training with the squad  - is one of the all time greats - he didn’t come to Man U for Ole to put him on the bench for no reason - especially against pathetic opposition like us

On 13/08/2021 at 09:55, SweMag said:

GW1:

Sánchez

-

Alexander-Arnold

Shaw

Tsimikas

-

Salah

Fernandes

Greenwood

Benrahma

-

Ings

Wilson

Antonio

Overall rank 2 654.

Cristiano Ronaldo, Adama Traoré and Nélson Semedo in for GW4.