Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

3 hours ago, Pilko said:

Salah captain, assisted by Trent. GTFI

They have definitely saved the gameweek, although greedily was hoping for two goals :lol:

Calvert-Lewin feels like a free run tomorrow night, don't think many will have Digne, Gray etc.

Rock stony bottom of my work league of 27 atm. Need an 80 piint swing just to catch up with the middle of the pack ffs. Can't believe the stinking luck of those Tanganga/Antonio reds.

At least I captained Ronaldo otherwise I'd have been totally marooned. 

Wildcarded this week and made Ronaldo captain with Coleman and Gray to play. I took out DCL for Antonio thinking he might not play as a slight doubt and Rondon there as cover. Be very annoyed if he plays. Dier was an unlucky addition and us scoring ruined AWBs clean sheet. Though feeling like Ive got a solid team of 15 good performers now so a good wildcard I think. 

On 12/09/2021 at 20:33, Ketsbaia said:

They have definitely saved the gameweek, although greedily was hoping for two goals :lol:

Calvert-Lewin feels like a free run tomorrow night, don't think many will have Digne, Gray etc.

:yao:

Between DCL's injury and Antonio's suspension, it feels like a good time to (unfortunately) Wildcard. Dammit, really thought this was the year it'd last.

Dies anyone do the Fanteam fantasy football, I'm actually doing quite well on it and last weekend and midweek games I'm in profit, they have a championship one running this weekend which looks good.

9 minutes ago, duo said:

tbf their run after this game is poor

Yeah think that's gonna their thing this season, stellar game then 3/4/5 of nothing.

Madness how often you get boned with this at FF mind.  Stick with a player for weeks and get nothing, the moment you move them they're fucking Messi.

Expecting Ings, Conor Gallagher & Billy Gilmour to turn in world beaters.  And probably Coufal as I benched him :lol: