Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

Surely Perez has to be in there, he's down as a 6.5 midfielder and he's been banging them in upfront all pre-season.

I've got him.

I'm really torn between Sterling and a piss weak midfield or KdB and a stronger couple of options alongside him.

Help!

Guest chopey

Surely Perez has to be in there, he's down as a 6.5 midfielder and he's been banging them in upfront all pre-season.

I've got him.

I'm really torn between Sterling and a piss weak midfield or KdB and a stronger couple of options alongside him.

Help!

Longstaff and Foden  :yeah:

I've got him.

Help!

Longstaff and Foden  :yeah:

My options;

Sterling-Perez-Hayden-Noble-Dendoncker

OR

KdB-Perez-Longstaff-Dendoncker-Zaha(?)

Guessing Mané won't play the first couple of games? Started chopping and changing too much. Longstaff might be a canny shout though as a £5m. Got Guendouzi and Rodri as my two cheap options at the mo.

Here's my final draft team -- 8 team league with Togga scoring...

-----------Pickford--------------

----TAA------Duffy-------Chilwell

-Eriksen-Bernardo-Tielemans-Lanzini

----Origi----Rashford----King----

Bench: Barkley, McNeil, Holebas, Adams, Stones, Lamela

Got Origi and Lamela in the last two rounds as it looks like they may start this weekend. One will be replaced by Pepe next week. Quite happy with this as long as Eriksen stays in the country.

Travers I think. Seen something that said begovic is 3rd choice as I was gonna have him myself

This is so stressful! Need Salah and Sterling but then can't afford any decent striker.

Will Aguero start most weeks? When is Mahrez back and will he start much?

Guest chopey

I think that Mcginn from Villa is a great player but I'm not sure if he will cut it in the Premier league for £5.5 million it might be worth waiting a few weeks to see.

Ederson

Robertson

VDV

Slabhead

Digne

Salah

De Bruyne

Bernardo silva

Perez

Kane

Greenwood

Kane and aubamayeng rotated most weeks with my 1 free transfer for whoever is at home

I reckon greenwood gets quite a lot of pitch time, solskjaer has said as much, a steal at 4.5m. 7/8 top players there who won't need to be changed or messed about with. That's the key getting a settled team as possible so you don't need to spend any points changing players.