Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

I need to put Soucek back in from the bench. Whenever I put him in the XI though he does nowt.

Had the same issue so decided best to transfer him out to save the heartache - bought in Antonio to have my 1 WHU player leaving me to have 5 really strong mids

Actually quite disappointed with 79 points despite it being my 3rd best score this season.

8/11 players returned but if I'd captained Fernandes instead of Salah then that's an extra 15 points and had Antonio on the bench with 8 points.

Going forward I think I'm going to get Maddison in for Son, and a Chelsea defender in too.

Difficult to know what to do with Salah, is anyone else losing patience with him?  Someone like Grealish would have got me far more points lately.

Going forward I think I'm going to get Maddison in for Son, and a Chelsea defender in too.

Difficult to know what to do with Salah, is anyone else losing patience with him?  Someone like Grealish would have got me far more points lately.

When KDB got injured I swapped in Fernandes. I think when he’s fit again I’ll take Salah out instead assuming Liverpool’s form is all over the place.

I imagine them having actual centre backs in the coming weeks might make a difference though.

Lets set up an ideation meeting to really deep dive in to that.

Never heard of an ideation meeting but I'd like you to know that just reading the word has had a tangible negative impact on my day.

Lets set up an ideation meeting to really deep dive in to that.

Can you make sure to diarise that for the morning because I have a hard stop at 12.