Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

City defence has been amazing for me, and I know liverpool haven't scored in last 3 home games but just fancy them to score on Sunday, so took out Dias and Stones for Evans and Justin. May regret this.

Why on earth have you done this, City will potentially have 3 DGW coming up :lol:

City defence has been amazing for me, and I know liverpool haven't scored in last 3 home games but just fancy them to score on Sunday, so took out Dias and Stones for Evans and Justin. May regret this.

Why on earth have you done this, City will potentially have 3 DGW coming up :lol:

Dias and Stones are still on bench. Just can't see Liverpool not scoring for a 4th home game in a row. Had Justin on my bench last gameweek so dash rattled I didn't play him.

Dias and Stones are still on bench. Just can't see Liverpool not scoring for a 4th home game in a row. Had Justin on my bench last gameweek so dash rattled I didn't play him.

Ah, thought you meant transferred :lol:

Yeah I'm considering subbing Stones for this reason also.

Ah, thought you meant transferred :lol:

Yeah I'm considering subbing Stones for this reason also.

Also transferred Salah in last week, and kinda fancy  him to get a goal.

FFS. Was planning on Kane being out for a while so I spent 4 points bringing Antonio and Soucek in yesterday to give myself 8 very good attacking options. Felt confident of clawing even more points on the top positions... Though I suppose a lot of people would have Soucek in their team so not horrific. Desperately need Son to get some points today, though.

Was also going to do what I expect has been popular this week and get Pope in but decided to wait. Thought Arsenal much more like to score than us as well so played McCarthy over Martinez.

Bad decisions this week.