Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

This is for anyone that's trying to squeeze in two Man City midfielders for their double game week, and needs a cheap striker to make that happen.

Kelechi Iheanacho is great value at 5.6 points. Started and scored last time out and should continue to play with Maddison, Barnes and Perez all out injured.

I've switched out Maddison and Vardy for Sterling and Iheanacho for this week.

Kaka you ledge

Yeah, I did keep him in. Think he's so talented. Once I saw he would be playing every week, which he needs to really play with confidence, I cemented him in my starting lineup.

Been surprised he has been on Leicester's bench for so long and no other clubs have gone for him. We could have easily got him for what we paid for Joelinton.

Imagine that ...

This is for anyone that's trying to squeeze in two Man City midfielders for their double game week, and needs a cheap striker to make that happen.

Kelechi Iheanacho is great value at 5.6 points. Started and scored last time out and should continue to play with Maddison, Barnes and Perez all out injured.

I've switched out Maddison and Vardy for Sterling and Iheanacho for this week.

Kaka you ledge

Thank you kind sir  :icon_salut:

I already had Vardy in which means I couldn't squeeze him in. Once their City game is done (which I reckon he could score in) I'll get him in for Vardy, providing he doesn't get injured.

On the plus side, I had Cancelo, Stones and Shaw in a 5-man defence which also held Rudiger & Targett. Despite captaining Fernandes I've had a mint week, considering the averages.

Is this likely to be the best week to use my free hit or will there be many other gameweeks with low levels of games or lots of doublers?

Edit - for reference, I've only got 6 players likely to play (at best) but wouldn't choose to transfer two or three in for the sake of one GW.

Would've kept my free hit for an inevitable double gameweek in future but in the H2H league I'm in my opponent is playing free hit, which forced my hand.

Team looks like I've had a total breakdown.

Managed to get 10 out this gameweek but I have Son (very unlikely) & Kane as captain (rumours of being rested) in there. Glad Bamford is starting.

I don’t think Kane is getting rested - if he’s injury free he plays

Would've kept my free hit for an inevitable double gameweek in future but in the H2H league I'm in my opponent is playing free hit, which forced my hand.

Took Bamford out as he was doubtful and Raphinha on the bench.

Opponent has Bamford and captain Raphinha

PM me for FPL tips you won't see anywhere else.

How did you know that?

Took Bamford out as he was doubtful and Raphinha on the bench.

Opponent has Bamford and captain Raphinha

PM me for FPL tips you won't see anywhere else.

Why not keep Bamford and sub one of your non playing players instead? Then start Bamford and if he doesn’t play your transferred in player plays ....?

I have kept Son and bought Bale for the bench if Son A’s is likely, doesn’t play - and if does then that’s fine also