Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

These postponements are a headache - did my transfers yesterday to include at least 2 Leic players - now forced into a free hit as I taken a calculated -12

Transsfers shouldn’t be forcefully locked during the pandemic imo 

On 14/01/2022 at 10:00, Mikky said:

These postponements are a headache - did my transfers yesterday to include at least 2 Leic players - now forced into a free hit as I taken a calculated -12

Transsfers shouldn’t be forcefully locked during the pandemic imo 

Yeah the postponements totally fucked me this week.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Not sure how worthwhile he'll be on FPL. I'm not convinced he'll get that many assists.

He probably won't, expect him to be involved in chance creation and finding that last pass before the assist, he will have some ball wins and a lot of pass completion thoug.

After a ropey start early this season, my team has been pretty steady lately, and have been slowly climbing up the N-O League, now up 43rd, and got 88 points this weekend. Going to look to replace Maupay this weekend, after swapping Maddison for Salah for this coming matchday. 

972207a57214b2fb3bf9512685fd24aa.png

On 09/02/2022 at 16:49, Optimistic Nut said:

:lol: Just seen this. It would be nigh on impossible to sort. It'd mean a full database roll back to a snapshot before the first account was changed which would mean everyone elses accounts would be rolled back too. Otherwise it's a job of spinning up the snapshot in a different environment, verifying the accounts affected and maiking manual changes to the hacked accounts. Never going to happen. Would take fuckign days :lol: 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar