Stanley Nsoki

James

we can't be keeping all these fucking CBs surely

Nsoki is a full-back though.

Left or right?

Mainly left I think.

Cheers, just seen that in the other thread. Sounds as if he is another Dummett type though, not really a full back or a centre back. What we really need are some full backs who can overlap the wide men, especially on Ritchie's side.

Left or right?

Mainly left I think.

Cheers, just seen that in the other thread. Sounds as if he is another Dummett type though, not really a full back or a centre back. What we really need are some full backs who can overlap the wide men, especially on Ritchie's side.

I actually think we might sell Ritchie, especially if we sign the guy from Nice.

Left or right?

Mainly left I think.

If we plan on using a back 5 it is vital the wingbacks attack, where else in any width coming from? Also, makes a mockery of aiming for wingers like St Maximim if we use that formation

Left or right?

Mainly left I think.

I actually think we might sell Ritchie, especially if we sign the guy from Nice.

It would have to be over Bruce's head then, I think Ritchie is exactly the type of player he would want to keep.

Left or right?

Mainly left I think.

It would have to be over Bruce's head then, I think Ritchie is exactly the type of player he would want to keep.

He’ll be 30 pretty soon after the season starts. This summer is probably our last chance to get any money back off him, with Murphy, Aaron’s, Atsu, and even Lazaar all coming back from loans and unlikely to get a move elsewhere, I think we’d cash in.