Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Interestingly an immediate reversion to the carr model.

I think Ashley sees the squad as a revenue stream which Rafa wasn't maximising hence being so enthuastic to get shot of him.

Once bitten twice shy clearly doesn't apply to Ashley, 3rd relegation under his watch here we come.

The likes of Almiron, Saint-Maximin and Joelinton are a big step up from the likes of Riviere and Gouffran. They are also more physically capable than the likes of Thauvin and Cabella.

Unfortunately for a lot of people on here, the team is going to be an exciting one to watch, and are likely to do well this season. Best prepare yourselves.

I don't how you come to the conclusion that we are going to do well. Even if we play the three of them, none of them has shown that they can get anywhere near the goals that Perez and Rondon scored. The rest of the team is looking pretty much the same as last season, with crap wingbacks and only Longstaff that should be starting for a decent team in midfield, most importantly without Rafa's organization and defensive ability, all adds up to another struggle not to get relegated. We might be saved by three really useless teams being worse than us, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

This just reminds me of the Rondon abuse last summer.

I know you guys want to see the team do badly, but the fact is some really talented attacking players have been added to a a sturdy defence and midfield that both really came on last season.

:lol:  FFS doubting someone is not abuse, i thought Rondon was suited to us, others didn't, it's opinions.

And i noted you think it won't suit some if we have an exciting team, come on man you know that's not it, if you really can't see why people are saying what they are, well....

You're a daft C*** (that's abuse) :lol:

You know i don't mean that, well not really  :lol:

People are writing off any player that signs and trying to convince themselves their highlights are all terrible (when they're not) and they won't be any good.

I just think they're getting carried away and are setting themselves up for a lot of frustration, because these players are talented enough that it could be quite the opposite.

Not sure why you would continue to put yourselves through that kind of frustration.

I know you guys want to see the team do badly, but the fact is some really talented attacking players have been added to a a sturdy defence and midfield that both really came on last season.

:lol:  FFS doubting someone is not abuse, i thought Rondon was suited to us, others didn't, it's opinions.

And i noted you think it won't suit some if we have an exciting team, come on man you know that's not it, if you really can't see why people are saying what they are, well....

People are writing off any player that signs and trying to convince themselves their highlights are all terrible (when they're not) and they won't be any good.

I just think they're getting carried away and are setting themselves up for a lot of frustration, because these players are talented enough that it could be quite the opposite.

Not sure why you would continue to put yourselves through that kind of frustration.

Nope. Players are being written off because Steve Bruce is gonna coach them. That and they don’t fit into a specific system (singing ANOTHER winger when we play with wing backs is a bit strange, no?)

To anyone spouting shite saying we’ve sold/lost our best attackers, well Rondon wasn’t ours, he didn’t want to sign on because Rafa left so that’s the end of that. Good luck to him.

Ayoze is a more peculiar one, a quick read through his threads highlights that a majority on here thought he was dogshit for the majority of his time here, besides a little purple patch last season.

And the truth of the matter is that he was. Nobody knows what version would have shown up in pre season. He obviously fancied a change.

This lad Saint-Maximin could be brilliant, or a load of shit but let’s not write him off just yet. If certain people are just going to shit all over everything to do with nufc this year, can you lot just fuck off and do it quietly? Bunch of contrary wenches.

Nobody is happy with Bruce being here but we’ve had worse and still supported the team. Ask yourself, were you that negative when Souness was manager?

Hello Keith

"Gonzo" - since you registered on 26th June and a lot of us have been here ages, maybe you should just fuck off instead?  Thx xxx

Quite a few of these arseholes popping up on Twitter too.......TwitchyToes and that cunt with the eyebrows.

I'm sure they're club plants personally, there's something very odd about them.

When Souness was manager we were united as a club we just had a cock as a manager. We also still competed in Europe and attempted to get better to win things. We are now a soulless husk who just exists to be a sports stores billboard

Nope. Players are being written off because Steve Bruce is gonna coach them. That and they don’t fit into a specific system (singing ANOTHER winger when we play with wing backs is a bit strange, no?)

It really is that simple. Bruce is not the manager to make a team out of separate parts. If he is then I will happily eat my words.

Well we'll see how good these players are I guess. Even Pardew couldn't coach the ability out of that 5th place team. And in my opinion, no one is worse than that guy.

Saint-Maximin played as a second striker too. Was the most productive in that position, but got moved around a fair bit. Played winger and even wing-back too apparently.

Just watched a youtube video of the lad, he seems very skilful, and got off a decent pass sometimes at the end of it. Quite telling that he would do a good bit of skill and be in on goal and the video would just cut out there. Was his attempt at goal really that bad?

Well we'll see how good these players are I guess. Even Pardew couldn't coach the ability out of that 5th place team. And in my opinion, no one is worse than that guy.

Saint-Maximin played as a second striker too. Was the most productive in that position, but got moved around a fair bit. Played winger and even wing-back too apparently.

He literally did the following season  :lol:

Right, but apparently you're all certain that we are getting relegated this season.

I'm just saying don't get too attached to that idea, or you may end up going mad all season.

I just don't understand why you would do that if you're over it all.

"Gonzo" - since you registered on 26th June and a lot of us have been here ages, maybe you should just f*** off instead?  Thx xxx

Quite a few of these arseholes popping up on Twitter too.......TwitchyToes and that c*** with the eyebrows.

I'm sure they're club plants personally, there's something very odd about them.

Aye it's Bishop like. Evening Keith you slimy Cunt

Even Pardew couldn't coach the ability out of that 5th place team.

:pokerface:

Vote Kaka 2019.

:lol:

Man, I'll leave you guys to it.

Keep getting yourselves all riled up if you want.

Right, but apparently you're all certain that we are getting relegated this season.

I'm just saying don't get too attached to that idea, or you may end up going mad all season.

Not over it, we still want our club back. Just can’t get excited about buying players for a hollow shell of a club

Guest chopey

Just watched a youtube video of the lad, he seems very skilful, and got off a decent pass sometimes at the end of it. Quite telling that he would do a good bit of skill and be in on goal and the video would just cut out there. Was his attempt at goal really that bad?

Described as "dog chasing a balloon"

I'm not certain we'll go down, and I'm totally torn about what to do, not about going but whether to just ignore the club completely.

My post really about : Just don't you ever give Pardew any credit or semblance of anything positive ever ever again, ever  :lol: