Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Love him to bits. He's fucking class, he'll get the likes of Dyche and the Brexit brigade livid, a sound bloke and he's great for the club as a whole as he's the first player that young kids will want to pretend to be and have his name on their shirts in years. Since Ben Arfa really.

I love how you can tell his eyes probably just light up when he's got space to run and he's got to go it alone. Wish we could just get him full fit for 90 mins and keep him injury free. 

Spurs fan I know was trying to say how it was abit weird none of our players celebrated with him after such a massive goal for our season. Probs nothing to read in to though. 

Maybe all embarrassed that bar maybe Wilson were such a one man team. 

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Love him to bits. He's fucking class, he'll get the likes of Dyche and the Brexit brigade livid, a sound bloke and he's great for the club as a whole as he's the first player that young kids will want to pretend to be and have his name on their shirts in years. Since Ben Arfa really.

Don’t think Dyche has done anything to be associated with that brigade aside from Burnley fans being big on Brexit. Always seems like an intelligent and articulate bloke to me. Though I’m sure ASM infuriated him with his magic. The man is a delight. 

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I want him on my shirt as a grown man he’s that inspiring.

12 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Love him like

:lol: Don't care if it's him or someone in charge of his social media, that's canny funny.

He's an incredible player like, becoming one of my favourites. 

3 goals and 4 assists in 12 starts and six subs isn't bad in our fucking rancid team as well.