Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest HTT II
13 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I think you a watch a different game. Two yellow cards for Liverpool today directly trying to take him out.

Obviously you have to get the KK/SBR team reference in any post 

They did and that’s what he brings to our team, but again he goes down under the slightest touch and seems to take an age to get back up. I’m not knocking him as a player btw, I rate him highly, I just feel he goes through the motions somewhat and isn’t as fully committed as his (attacking) displays seem. Either way, we’d be fucked without him and I’m a big fan.

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He's not committed ???

You're just making stuff up now

He gave up several times today... admittedly I’m judging him by a higher standard, but I stand by my thoughts and would like to agree to disagree, what is not in question is his talent, ability and how important he is to us, I’d love to see a team built around him, here’s hoping!

What's the deal with the heavy bandaging on his hands and legs since he returned from injury? 

Also I always wonder if he is acting abit when he goes down to try and plant in the refs mind that he's getting kicked about or he genuinely is taking really bad kicks to ankles etc. 

Every time he did something well today, I convinced myself that he's impressing Klopp. Perhaps he's been a little too good :lol:

Just the thought of ASM, Ben Arfa and Ba together with a competent non-Shelvey midfield. Woooof.

He gets kicked around every match. He should milk it for all its worth. I was absolutely furious today when he got clattered by Fabinho. Watch the likes of Neymar crying I think he is very good about it.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

HTT you’re easily in my top 5 favourite posters but on this occasion you’re talking absolute bollocks. Sorry mate.

That’s Ok man, it’s all opinions, and top 5, top 4 surely... 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Thorpinho said:

HTT if you find ASM "very frustrating", i dread to think how you feel about the rest of this squad. Shelvey must give you a heart attack. 

I find him frustrating because I see a potentially world-class player in him, admittedly he isn’t helped being surrounded by absolute dross most weeks and of course being ‘managed’ by Bruce. I’m aware btw I’m probably being harsh on him.... but?!

I said in the match day thread ASM has never looked fully fit in the whole time he's been here. He always looks knackered after an hour and he quite often limps after making a run. I sometimes wonder if he's carrying a permanent niggling injury that we don't know about. If he is, this might explain why he's at NUFC and not somewhere better.

Edited by Candi_Hills