Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest reefatoon

He’s slowed right down too, but I think that is due to the amount of bandages he is covered in the soft hypochondriac cunt.

2 minutes ago, worthy said:

This is the same feeling I get. And its an easy job when you can just stick 3 on him cause the rest of our players are so fucking bad that you can let them just walk in to other players

Which is why I said we might see a different ASM if we get a right sided AM, teams might think twice about putting 3 players on him if we have another outlet, but currently teams know we’re nullified if they put 3 players on ASM and until we do something to change that, this season only ends 1 way. 
this in no way excuses some of the shocking decisions made by ASM though 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

No idea what's up with this lad. Has the ability, we've seen it. But his decision making is questionable at best and he either tries to do it all himself or be invisible for games. I thought his attitude today stunk tbh, he's not the only one mind but not being up for a game against any opposition in any competition is borderline unforgiveable. Problem that we had between 2014 and 2016.

His attitude to lower class of opposition has always stunk, he’s more interested in being funny on twitter than showing the correct attitude on the pitch 

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

His attitude to lower class of opposition has always stunk, he’s more interested in being funny on twitter than showing the correct attitude on the pitch 

This is also sadly, very very true.

13 minutes ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

https://fbref.com/en/players/2b16cb1a/Allan-Saint-Maximin

I must be reading this wrong then. Also 4 & 3 is not above 5.

3 Assists in 19 is shite btw for a guy that has the ball for 90% of the time we do.

He got 6 goals in Ligue 1 for Nice in 2019/20 and 7 assists for Nice in Ligue 1 in 2017/18 according to whoscored.com which is as reliable a website as you will find.

Halfway through this season he has 4 goals and 3 assists which is 7 goal involvements in 19 games, pretty good for a player in a team with one win

Piss poor today but is our main threat - need two centre half’s and a centre forward ASAP 

Then a left back and a holding centre midfielder 

Joelinton for all his hard work is terrible in front of goal and continuously slips over at vital moments , 

Our squad is woeful , i wouldn’t be sad to see anyone go excluding Wilson , Maximum

And trippier …as for the rest …..I wouldn’t blink an eye if they were sold or released 

Jacob Murphy - Gives it a go (tbf) 

Guest HTT II

He’s our Paul Pogba, he’s not at all serious about his own game. Highly talented, unbelievable feetwork, skill, pace, power and tricks and flair, but he’s a freestyler footballer, plays for himself and I don’t mean that he’s selfish, but he only recognises what he can do and what he does well the most. It works, but it’s easily stopped by any competent defender or set up. I’d get rid next season.

Edited by HTT II

13 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

He was bad today but honestly we are even worse without him, we need him as "one" of our players and not our "one" player. its almost like everything depends on what sort of game he will have.

Think he needs to sit on the bench a game or two. Maybe he then will see where his teammates are.

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Think the reaction is a bit ott. Not sure why he's the who all the ire is at.

This place is always like this after a defeat. Par for the course with football fans, I guess. But I suppose with ASM, it’s the attitude and application he shows. Whilst simultaneously being held to a higher standard, as he is our best player. I think it’s understandable, to some degree.  

29 minutes ago, triggs said:

He got 6 goals in Ligue 1 for Nice in 2019/20 and 7 assists for Nice in Ligue 1 in 2017/18 according to whoscored.com which is as reliable a website as you will find.

Halfway through this season he has 4 goals and 3 assists which is 7 goal involvements in 19 games, pretty good for a player in a team with one win

I think 3 assists in 19 is pretty dreadful for guy that has the ball most of the time and often on the edge of the opponents box. Maybe I expect a little more.

I think he's a show pony who is out for himself and not the team. I actually think for every one piece of magic, there are 99 pieces of zero!

Opinions though I guess. I'd swap him for Origi and play Murphy and Fraser on the wings.

Just now, Oregon_Geordie said:

I think 3 assists in 19 is pretty dreadful for guy that has the ball most of the time and often on the edge of the opponents box. Maybe I expect a little more.

I think he's a show pony who is out for himself and not the team. I actually think for every one piece of magic, there are 99 pieces of zero!

Opinions though I guess. I'd swap him for Origi and play Murphy and Fraser on the wings.

Not that Klopp would ever want him :)

4 minutes ago, gallowgate said:

Should have been hauled off today and Anderson brought on.... Eddie's gonad weren't big enough to do that...

He was literally the only chance we had of creating something. He was shit but that's just daft .

1 minute ago, gallowgate said:

What part of "he was shit today" don't you get?

I agree with you, he was shit today. But my point is if anyone was going to grab a goal or create a chance it was him. You don't take a player like him off unl as you have a suitable replacement. Today we didn't have a replacement (well, tried and tested replacement)

opposition just let him do his tricks but if you stand a couple of yards off him, when he makes his move to go past, just out muscle him.   Thats what Cambridge did today.  He then resorts to trying to pass and he screws it up.  I think he passed 3-4 times to a Cambridge player when trying to make a 5 yard pass!