Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest reefatoon

True, but I can also understand the shit he is getting. As our main attacking outlet against a third division team, his performance was shockingly bad. He wasn’t the only one mind.

7 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Did you see his reaction yesterday? In front of the crowd, very publicly? It's not on, man. Unacceptable. 

He's not shit...but his attitude clearly is. 

Players fronting up or apologising after a defeat is completely pointless and means absolutely nothing.

Ronaldo did the same last week. Literally one of the best footballers of all time 

Edited by triggs

Could be that he was disappointed with his performance and the result, so wanted some time to himself. People work differently, and I would be worried if he was smiling and laughing instead.

Every time I watch him at the moment I imagine some sort of Serbian EDM music on in the background, set to slow mos of him “humiliating” defenders, whereas in actual fact he’s doing absolutely fuck all useful.

Guest Biggsbond14

We are just so fucked with this fucker, wouldn’t get picked by a top club due to his I couldn’t give a shit attitude to his manager and teammates just totally selfish and only plays the ball when has no other option , probably get shot down for this but unless he plays as a team player and not a maverick he will just fade away as a show pony 

4 hours ago, Heron said:
On 08/01/2022 at 23:37, Heron said:

Needs to get his head out his fucking arse. Lovely kid, but a lot of showmanship and nee end product at present. To the teams detriment. 

Shut up you muppet. :lol:

:lol: Your initial post is entirely relevant, mind. But he scores and assists as well, so...

I'm not sure if thats actually more damning to our team and style of play though. Ive never been able to make my mind up on it. There's no doubt about it he could be infinitely more effective but he'd need reigned in. I just wish he got his head up and was smarter because if he was we wouldnt be in the bottom 3. 

Provided the one moment of real quality in the game that would have secured us three points if it wasn’t for the appalling quality of his teammates. Unfortunately the narrative is set and he’s been ID’d as one of the problems in the squad by a not insignificant portion of our moronic fan base.

He was mostly horrendous in the first half, like. Seemed like he only beat his man once just before half time. He's been incredibly frustrating to watch of late. That goal though, wew. 

He is by far our best player,  said it before but in an ideal scenario he will be one of many competent players and  be the one to provide us with something special when we need it, however due to the fact that those around him are utter shit he is feeling the pressure every week.

Guest Biggsbond14
12 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

Provided the one moment of real quality in the game that would have secured us three points if it wasn’t for the appalling quality of his teammates. Unfortunately the narrative is set and he’s been ID’d as one of the problems in the squad by a not insignificant portion of our moronic fan base.

Because you blow him off instead of watching how little of a team player he is so don’t call others moronic for pointing out facts 

Baffled how anyone can watch him today and think his goal covers for his downsides like. Loads of players score goals whilst also maintaining possession to an acceptable Premiership standard during the rest of the game.

Like he's been like this for ages but the first half today he took it to a whole new level.

He plays like he's on the school yard, great for the highlight reel but not what any manager actually wants.

He needs to learn how to one touch pass, and to know when to take the ball on himself and when to find a teammate in space. He's more than welcome to bring his bag of tricks out when he's one on one with a full back, or if we're on the counter and he's running at their defence etc.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

He was bad today apart from the goal but its a bit pointless honing in on his weaknesses because he wouldn't be playing for us if he didn't have those weaknesses. His goal definitely covered for his downsides also like :lol: