Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

30 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Didn't post it t'other day as I couldn't be arsed with the ITK accusations, but someone at the club was sorting me out a signed shirt and said they hadn't seen ASM at the training ground (Isak's signed it though). Did think when he told me he's probably injured again :lol:

My gf showed me a post on Facebook last night of someone with their son outside training getting photos & autographs with the players & ASM was definitely on them. 

Not going to get a third of a season out of him.

Certainly cannot make plans to have him be a feature in the team. Cant go forward on the assumption of ASM and Wilson being banked on. Their going to have to be thought of as squad players (which they are now anyway the amout they're both out for) and as a bonus if available but work on the assumption they wont be and strengthen their positions.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Is he carrying too much weight? Like even when he’s playing games regularly, he sort of has this grimace that he’s constantly in some sort of pain, hobbling around like something is about to break.. yet then he gets the ball and he runs his arse off. He never looks 100% and it’s been that way since he signed.

Going to be a tough situation come the end of the season if he ends up being out injured a lot.

Was looking for a new contract this summer and I have no doubt he would have got it the end of this season, with the way he was beginning to perform, however, if he has a bad year fitness wise, not sure if he gets the kind of offer he'll be after.

Guy can't be missing this many games going forward.

Always typical of our luck - unplayable v Man City. Finally shows he's up for the fight defensively when he sprints fully down the pitch to try and stop a counter attack goal, and then scores a worldie equalizer later. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Going to be a tough situation come the end of the season if he ends up being out injured a lot.

Was looking for a new contract this summer and I have no doubt he would have got it the end of this season, with the way he was beginning to perform, however, if he has a bad year fitness wise, not sure if he gets the kind of offer he'll be after.

Guy can't be missing this many games going forward.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Howe goes for direct competition for his position in the summer if we haven’t already signed a legitimate option in Jan. We’ll be needing to bulk up the squad but as you say if his fitness concerns continue it’ll be more paramount to improve that position.