Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Ignoring things such as chances created (as has been mentioned) in the PL he's played 58, scored 8 and assisted 11.  That's playing under a godawful manager in a massively defensive system (particularly first season) and only having a striker for the second season with Bruce still stinking the place out.

Adama Traore, playing for much of his time under a good manager in a settled system with great options around him for much of the time has played 147, with 7 goals and 14 assists.  People were saying Traore was target for a massive transfer the last few summers.

If he makes the right move next he could explode into life very easily.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Much the same as our other skill players hes only as good as what’s around him. Our players seemingly can’t score goals. Imagine say Ings on any of those watford chances?

I love St Maximim but until his numbers get better questions will always be raised about his output.

I guess we will find out when he goes to Liverpool for 60 million anyway …

28 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Fraser has been an awful signing. Injured constantly and his comments about “Bournemouth would have stayed up if I played” just made him seem like a dick from the off. I’ll be glad to see the back of him 

You know him and Hendrick were 100% Bruce as well.

4 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Gonna be class having Hatem manage and play along side him ain't it 

:lol: I'd be a waste of the infinity gauntlet because this is the kinda shit I'd use it for.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: I'd be a waste of the infinity gauntlet because this is the kinda shit I'd use it for.

A waste? A fucking waste? Time travel Hatem back to pre leg break and pair him with Messi and ASM and you'd never think of your cousin ever again. 

36 minutes ago, Mike said:

This guy in an ambitious team is going to be fucking ridiculous.

Really hope we get a manager that is a bit of an attack minded genius and really sees him as an asset. It would truly be glorious.

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

A waste? A fucking waste? Time travel Hatem back to pre leg break and pair him with Messi and ASM and you'd never think of your cousin ever again. 

:lol: First of all. Fuck you.

Second, do we even need Messi in that team?