Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Again, if he wants to be here and is OK knowing he may not be first choice every match then there's really no reason to sell him particularly if we're not getting a big number for him. I'd love for him to stay long-term as long as we're not sacrificing an upgrade at that position for the "hope" that he can play most a season. 

It seems to me that his contract allow him to have break holiday back to France every couple of months (which disguised as injury by the club) because he's on a low wage with Newcastle - relatively to player with his skill.

The club and media said he was injured, moment later he posted himself training a heavy train in France on his instagram. Weird.

18 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Fingers crossed he's on the bench for Arsenal.

Won't go down well with our fans that. Jumping ship to another club when the transfer window isn't open yet.

Hoping we can get more out of him as his production levels were on the rise before his latest setback(s). As a 26 year old speed merchant with recurring hamstring problems,long term it all points to a gradual decline,it's already evident in his explosiveness 

8 hours ago, aa5773 said:

It seems to me that his contract allow him to have break holiday back to France every couple of months (which disguised as injury by the club) because he's on a low wage with Newcastle - relatively to player with his skill.

The club and media said he was injured, moment later he posted himself training a heavy train in France on his instagram. Weird.

what the fuck is that avatar and this disgrace of a post

Edited by Smal

25 minutes ago, Smal said:

what the fuck is that avatar and this disgrace of a post

This poster suggested the club shouldbe moved to London shortly after the takeover. Only here for the comedy at this point. 

30 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

This poster suggested the club shouldbe moved to London shortly after the takeover. Only here for the comedy at this point. 

Weirdly, I watched Richard Keys absolutely supporting that idea shortly after the takeover too.

9 hours ago, aa5773 said:

It "seems to you" well that's me convinced!

Just now, Aiston said:

You think his performance today was good enough ffs ? :lol:

Came on at 73 and I can't really remember him doing much wrong. That last cross was poor so I guess it's appropriate to blame him for the two lost points. :lol:

Just now, Pata said:

Came on at 73 and I can't really remember him doing much wrong. That last cross was poor so I guess it's appropriate to blame him for the two lost points. :lol:

Where did I blame him for two lost points? :lol: