Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

hmmmm..... club threatened legal action/take his press pass away?

Accreditation comes from the league, not the club (I had an EFL accreditation card in my old job). They'd just ban him. However he won't be dialling into/attending our press conferences anyway. More likely he's just been given some guidance in order to maintain accuracy.

I mean Ando gets the team right in advance of every game and told us pre-Palace there’d been a bust up. It just lost amongst Mimms claiming stuff via Whitney lyrics

'Definite unrest in the camp ,lascelles was also dropped and too suddenly had an injury,Bruce won't be there much'

That's the Ando7[/member] quote, doesnt mention ASM but this is great news callum wilson next will do us

Guest neesy111

They could have had the fall out pre-Palace and then got covid. It doesn’t have to be one or the other

I think this is what has happened.

Think that they probably just have effects of covid and the club didn’t want to release it for their privacy. Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story though. Now they have been forced to due to this bullshit becoming mainstream.

Could be that  a 5g mast was built at the training ground,  infected the club , they all caught covid and now are being controlled by george ezros. Can’t prove it otherwise so it’s true like