Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Basically yeah. He's an explosive player that relies on burst of speed rather than non stop running for 90 minutes like a James milner for example.

But he regularly struggles with muscle injuries, most likely due to to our medical staff. So if he has covid fatigue issues on top then that won't be good.

Guest neesy111

If he's been back for 5 days and tested negative on 2nd test then he's fine.  The fact the club etc are unsure is a shambles.  You would've thought they had that data.

Guest neesy111

Eeer isnt the story that he has long covid? Of course he would have negative tests then its whether he is fit and able still

I'm on about Craig Hope's tweet.  You have to quarantine for 10 days if you don't do testing on arrival, I'm guessing they need to verify that he's done that.  Doesn't matter if you've had covid as well.

Thought he might've quit the team or died when I saw "Club Statement" Allan Saint-Maximim"

turns out it's about sainsbury's

Yeah i thought he'd handed in a transfer request saying he hates the smell of bacon around the training ground or something.

Basically yeah. He's an explosive player that relies on burst of speed rather than non stop running for 90 minutes like a James milner for example.

But he regularly struggles with muscle injuries, most likely due to to our medical staff. So if he has covid fatigue issues on top then that won't be good.

You can’t underestimate the fact that he gets the shit kicked out of him every match, and probably has since he could dribble.

I apologise if I’m boring people with this statistic but last year our points average with him out the team worked out about 28 over a season, with him in the team it was about 72. He increases our win% no other player is as important to their team as he is to us.

Survival under Bruce, pretty much hinges on this guy staying fit for remainder of the season. Without him the team has nothing, especially poor Wilson up top.

Watch Bruce rush him back now and cause another muscle injury or something.

Easy to forget how badly Bruce had him looking before he went out, by moving him centrally and into crowded areas, and so totally negating his threat to run at people out wide.

Loads were having a go at ASM at the time. We're screwed :lol:

Easy to forget how badly Bruce had him looking before he went out, by moving him centrally and into crowded areas, and so totally negating his threat to run at people out wide.

Tbf, it was Maxi’s idea wasn’t it?

Apparently, but he was hardly suffering playing on the wing. He was outstanding there.

And so, once playing through the middle didn't work after the first couple of times or so then it is the manager's responsibility to change it and let the player know it's better for himself and the team.

Bruce appears to not even be able to do that. I mean how inept is this guy exactly?!

Apparently, but he was hardly suffering playing on the wing. He was outstanding there.

And so, once playing through the middle didn't work after the first couple of times or so then it is the manager's responsibility to change it and let the player know it's better for himself and the team.

Bruce appears to not even be able to do that. I mean how inept is this guy exactly?!

on a scale of 1-10 for ineptness i would say a false 10 so probably 9..im sounding like bruce now talking utter nonsence :fool: