Allan Saint-Maximin

His posts and winding up of Sunderland fans who engage with him seem consistent with his personality from the moment he arrived here. Sure, players have people who work with them to produce content and help with social media presence given that they are essentially brands/marketing tools these days, but right down to tweets of him replying to people and posting memes? I doubt it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure I even understand it :lol:

he fell out with Bruce who then blackfaced himself as a disguise and jumped ASM in the changing rooms and started whipping him.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-56687890

Newcastle United winger Allan Saint-Maximin has donated dozens of care packages to thank the "real heroes" of the NHS.

More than 60 bags have been handed out to NHS workers in the city by the Newcastle United Foundation.

Saint-Maximin, 24, praised health workers for their efforts during the last year of the coronavirus pandemic.

The bags included gift cards for shops, luxury chocolate boxes from France and notes of appreciation from the forward.

Volunteers hold bagsIMAGE COPYRIGHTNEWCASTLE UNITED FOUNDATION
image captionThe packages include gift cards and luxury chocolates

The United winger said: "We are in an incredibly fortunate situation as footballers as we know we are very privileged.

"The work the NHS staff and key workers at places like foodbanks have been doing here is inspirational and it makes you want to help as much as possible.

"I would like to thank everyone for all of their amazing work and to celebrate the real heroes of my city. These guys are all incredible and they are doing a wonderful job."

Man passes box to woman through windowIMAGE COPYRIGHTNEWCASTLE UNITED FOUNDATION
image captionMore than 60 gift bags have been given out

Dame Jackie Daniel, chief executive of Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, said it had been a "tough and challenging year" for staff.

"These care packages are a lovely gesture from Allan Saint-Maximin and our thanks go to him and to Newcastle United Foundation," she said.

• Disco changed the title to Allan Saint-Maximin