The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Which bookies is usually best?

Depends. Sky have the best boosts and offers, 365 usually best for cards and bet builders, PP best for shots on target. In terms of pure odds on teams to win Sky are usually worst

Thanks. I don't usually bet I just feel tempted to back us based on those stupid odds Calmin referred to :lol:

Which bookies is usually best?

Depends. Sky have the best boosts and offers, 365 usually best for cards and bet builders, PP best for shots on target. In terms of pure odds on teams to win Sky are usually worst

Thanks. I don't usually bet I just feel tempted to back us based on those stupid odds Calmin referred to :lol:

I'll give yous 70/1 for a 1-3 result tonight.

Quite like Longstaff despite him only having one booking to his name. Won’t be getting much cover partnering Shelvey and Arsenal have plenty of runners.

Have the six doubles between him, Lewis, Shelvey and Carroll :bluf:

I needed 2 Newcastle cards for my builder acca to win. I'm just glad I didn't need just the 1 or a Lascelles card, how did he not get booked at the end? :lol:

Exactly the same, the fact Bruce cost me a tenna tonight just rounds the night off

Had a combination of the best betting evening in a few years and also the worst ever.

Best as I won about 850 quid across multiple bets

Worst as I missed out on a crazy accumulator by one goal in the Jong PSV - NEC Breda game (had SPAL -1, Fenerbache -1, Arsenal -1, Hamburger -1, AC Milan -1 and over 2,5 goals in Jong Utrecht - Jong Ajax). That goal would have yielded 2200 quid.

I needed 2 Newcastle cards for my builder acca to win. I'm just glad I didn't need just the 1 or a Lascelles card, how did he not get booked at the end? :lol:

I would have been an Arsenal corner shy of £400 if that card had been given so I'm glad it wasn't now :lol:

Early shout for tomorrow but I'm focussing on Semi Ajayi, the sort of player who was made for the prefix 'Big'.

He looks a key part of WBA now with Allardyce and is their main target from set pieces, and he's scored in 3 of his last 5 games.

The below all look big, and I expect these prices to contract before kick off so I'm getting on now given he seems to be a guaranteed starter barring a freak injury before tomorrow. Also picked up a card in his last 2 and is a general 5/1 to be booked, which I wouldn't put people off.

Small stakes split across them, and I will repeat I'm not in good form so follow at your own peril. :lol: Maintain regardless though they all represent good value given recent form.

1+ SOT @ 7/1

1+ headed SOT @ 12/1

Anytime scorer @ 16/1

First scorer @ 35/1

To score a header @ 20/1

Goal/card double @ 75/1