The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Need a fifth corner ffs, howay lads.

I only needed 7 corners on my all day bet builder with the A League and Sporting, I'm really annoyed because if I'd checked who the ref was I'd never have had corners on, Orsato's a pure card fiend.

7 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Was on a great little run through March, up until the National, on horses & footy. Been pissing away money since, can't get anything to stick. :lol: 

Even the Irish lottery has started coming up blank for me, this weekend will chuck up some strange results as well

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'm on one of those runs at the moment where most bets seem to come back a single goal or a card short, I appreciate it's part and parcel of betting, but still very frustrating.

Yup I’m there too 

Commited the ultimate crime on Tuesday night had 4 Scottish teams to score 2+ goals. My own team Airdrie was only team I was waiting on they scored in 88th min. I cashed out in 91st min for £16 they scored a 2nd in 94th min. Absolutely sick. Done myself out of £120

11 minutes ago, gdm said:

Yup I’m there too 

Commited the ultimate crime on Tuesday night had 4 Scottish teams to score 2+ goals. My own team Airdrie was only team I was waiting on they scored in 88th min. I cashed out in 91st min for £16 they scored a 2nd in 94th min. Absolutely sick. Done myself out of £120

That is when cash out sucks :(

I was a 2nd half Madrid shot on target away from £100 profit last night :(

Although the Benzema/Mount double up boost came in but only had £5 on it. 

B365 have started offering limited SOT, shots, passes, tackles etc in Bet Builder.

Have gone for a cross match Cristante and Saka card double at 31/1 tonight.

Edited by Pilko

42 minutes ago, Pilko said:

B365 have started offering limited SOT, shots, passes, tackles etc in Bet Builder.

Have gone for a cross match Cristante and Saka card double at 31/1 tonight.

Good spot, I've gone over 7 corners over 0 cards each team and over 1 goal in both games tonight £5 @ 3/1 saves my week 

My pick was also Shelvey & Ndidi. Throwing in Krafth to make it a trixie. Decent price given his 1 in 4 record this season and may be caught cold having been out of the side.