The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Mason's doing the Man United game so possibly swerve that one but then Bankes/Atwell/Dean doing the other three PL games tonight, probably the three most card happy refs around. Fans back too might make a difference. 2+ each currently 88/1. If you want to add Mason on what could be his last appearance, might fancy going out with a bang, that'll get you 580/1.

Ake currently going at 12/1.

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I went with Werner at 7/1 as he’s such a petulant little fucker.

He’s had two cards in his last six (including against Leicester the other day).

Useless twat could’ve at least thrown a punch at the end there.

4 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Was fizzing at end there as just needed a second Chelsea yellow! Just checked and apparently Mandy got one, sure Sky missed that. 

:lol: Exactly the same, I was absolutely seething that he never booked Rudiger until I checked Flashscore. Tyler said that Mendy had been warned but he must have been booked.

10 hours ago, Wullie said:

Mason's doing the Man United game so possibly swerve that one but then Bankes/Atwell/Dean doing the other three PL games tonight, probably the three most card happy refs around. Fans back too might make a difference. 2+ each currently 88/1. If you want to add Mason on what could be his last appearance, might fancy going out with a bang, that'll get you 580/1.

Ake currently going at 12/1.

Southampton the only team not to pick up two cards, had the trebles on so the other three games bring in a 104/1 winner. :)

Needed Chilwell to bring a 130/1 trixie in as well.

ASM & willock 2+ sot 11/1

joelinton & jebbison 2+ sot 13/1

asm, joelinton, willock, mcgoldrick & jebbison 1+ sot 7/1

Edited by gdm