The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

1 hour ago, gdm said:

Danjuma & Toney 2+ sot 9/1

Think. Red card has fucked this. Looked promising too 

Gogic & Mccann cards in the Scottish cup final only 7/1 with bet365. Is 27/1 with betfair 

Early card shouts for tomorrow.

Kouyate, away to Liverpool, 4 in 7 - 9/1
Ake, we all know about his ratio, unreal he didnt get booked vs you - 9/1

Both are 365 best price so can cash out full stake if not starting.

100/1 double is far too long to resist.

Sorry but today is a day to avoid betting on football, you simply have no idea what will happen.

Every match could have any result in it , obviously but today in particular, my cash is staying in the pocket . 

Might back Mickelson out of nostalgia 9/2 , he’s leading the Masters at 51 by 1 shot. 

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

Sorry but today is a day to avoid betting on football, you simply have no idea what will happen.

Every match could have any result in it , obviously but today in particular, my cash is staying in the pocket . 

Might back Mickelson out of nostalgia 9/2 , he’s leading the Masters at 51 by 1 shot. 

Normally goals today 

I've gone for bet builders over 1 goal Over 0 cards each team over 7 corners, and if available over 9.5 free kicks each team over 9.5 goal kicks 

Again 20p Yankees

1 hour ago, GWN said:

Thanks for that :lol:

I’m of the opinion that apart from play off and euro finals there is no betting till the euros so May as well chance my luck on final day. It’s no more unpredictable today than the last 3 or 4 weeks. Most teams with nothing to play for 

Edited by gdm