The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Unfortunately looks as though Madley will be reffing :anguish: Pawson still out due to covid reasons.

Some confusion here but appears it will be Pawson after all. 3.73 ypg versus 2.55

Millwall, Blackpool and Shrewsbury 11/1

Sunderland, Morecambe and Chesterfield 7/1

All six 88/1

I feel like whenever I'm on Morecambe or even just wondering how they're doing, they're rubbish. Yet they seem to have been near the top of the league most of the season.

Suffice to say I'm not on today, naturally.

Had a big single on that and bottled it and cashed it out. Fucking tit. Need 2 cards each in Cadiz later not to have wasted a gift of a price. I honestly thought the price was so good given the form that the bookies must know something I didn't.

Had a big single on that and bottled it and cashed it out. Fucking tit. Need 2 cards each in Cadiz later not to have wasted a gift of a price. I honestly thought the price was so good given the form that the bookies must know something I didn't.

One thing I would say is a few people in here (me included) had similar thoughts with their last game when they got beat at Mansfield.

Millwall, Blackpool and Shrewsbury 11/1

Sunderland, Morecambe and Chesterfield 7/1

All six 88/1

7/1 came in :thup:

All card picks for the next game start but there still doesn’t appear to be a definitive answer on the ref.