Jump to content

Matty Longstaff


toontownman
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

See he is training with the squad and played Saturday despite reports of him being dropped?

 

Is Eddie giving him another chance?

 

Probably worth a final look at him ahead of Hendrick with him being younger, on lower wages and having had a more productive loan spell (admittedly at a lower level), whereas we know Hendrick is no good at PL level and he couldn't even get into a flagging QPR side and make a difference.

 

 

Edited by Pilko

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

See he is training with the squad and played Saturday despite reports of him being dropped?

 

Is Eddie giving him another chance?

 

Seems, he is, and rightfully so. He's a potential homegrown (Newcastle specific) player down the line and is just 22 years old, so why not. His big brother bounced back well last season under Howe and earned a new contract, and so that probably works in his favour too, as there will be some goodwill there.

 

Saw this yesterday ironically, as it popped up after I had watched a few Newcastle videos from the club channel ...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, KaKa said:

 

Seems, he is, and rightfully so. He's a potential homegrown (Newcastle specific) player down the line and is just 22 years old, so why not. His big brother bounced back well last season under Howe and earned a new contract, and so that probably works in his favour too, as there will be some goodwill there.

 

Saw this yesterday ironically, as it popped up after I had watched a few Newcastle videos from the club channel ...

 

 

Why does nearly every player video have to come with shitty godawful music playing on it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Pilko said:

 

Probably worth a final look at him ahead of Hendrick with him being younger, on lower wages and having had a more productive loan spell (admittedly at a lower level), whereas we know Hendrick is no good at PL level and he couldn't even get into a flagging QPR side and make a difference.

 

 

 

 

I get the feeling Elliott Anderson would make more of an impact as a 19 year old than Matty will at 22.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...