General press coverage

Optimistic Nut

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Kanji said:

I get all that, i think we’re saying the same thing. Much respected but if FSG felt they needed to spend big they’d do it - just simple as they struck fucking gold with Salah, Mane, Luis Diaz, TAA, Virgil, etc. etc. 

They did, but it’s down to their recruitment process, the manager and his coaching methods. My mate is a big LFC fan and reckons they would never overspend, every player signed is done so based on data, price, wage and future salary structures and where they fit in the team. For example he said if Salah was on the market today for 70m they wouldn’t buy him, or be able to compete with say us in that kind of situation. They’ve struck gold again with Diaz mind.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

They did, but it’s down to their recruitment process, the manager and his coaching methods. My mate is a big LFC fan and reckons they would never overspend, every player signed is done so based on data, price, wage and future salary structures and where they fit in the team. For example he said if Salah was on the market today for 70m they wouldn’t buy him, or be able to compete with say us in that kind of situation. They’ve struck gold again with Diaz mind.

Yeah Diaz looks quality. Their recruitment is top class.

Bluto Samuel had his weekly dig today. Shamelessly alongside his weekly defence of all things Manchester City.

It was a regime he was a shill of that sold the club to PIF and his propping up the last regime with Bishops bullshit so we couldn't get rid until a group of this magnitude came along helped create the situation.

Fat vain attempt as assuaging his guilt bitter shill shit journalist mail cunt

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

From a social media point of view, the Torygraph must love him. He generates a very decent amount of engagement.

Page 3 girls in the Sun used to work on a similar principle back in the days before social media.

Just now, The Prophet said:

From a social media point of view, the Torygraph must love him. He generates a very decent amount of engagement.

This is it, like. At some point he decided he's going to be a full-blown WUM and that's all he is now. It was probably around the time his employers were rumoured to be adopting the clickbait model. 

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

He could be a Tory MP, when challenged on it rather than say "yeah I've had a 'mare there haven't I?" he's doubled down and tried to explain why he's right. :lol:

Some of the replys are really calling him out with sensible well written rhetoric, he'll just ban them all.

For any grown man to post videos of himself on the internet dancing like a cunt says everything about him. Absolute twat of the highest order who shit stirs at every opportunity. I haven’t seen any apology from him for calling Staveley a tyre kicker, or intimating the January window was shambolic yet. Like 90% of these journalists full of his own importance and likes to forget the majority of stuff he gets wrong.