Emil Krafth signs one-year contract extension (Official)

Nobody

• 1 month later...

Stop playing this cunt for fucks sake. That three managers in a row that's bothered with him.

Beyond useless. One of the worst I've ever seen in a black and white shirt. So off the pace, in every game he's played. It's embarrassing.

Manquillo, Murphy, whoever. Just not this fuck. 

I remember someone once said Obertan was the most skilful player they had played with in training. 

Wonder if Krafth is solid in training but bottles it come game time. He's had his chance so hopefully now he'll be benched. Dunno what's with Fed, but whatever it is, we need experienced heads at the back.

Guest reefatoon

He probably does look decent in training against our pile of shite players. Stick him in a match against decent players though and he looks the massive pile of wank he really is.

• 5 weeks later...
Just now, toontownman said:

Don't suppose I will have too many opportunities to post this type of thing so I thought I'd make the effort. 

Played well today. Beauty of a play that should have won us the game.

Agreed

Thought he did pretty well. Was hard for him when Rashford switched. As I thought he was the only one willing to run with the ball from deep. He’s rapid and skinned a lot of our players cutting inside in the second half. 

What impressed me most was him tucking in and becoming the 3rd centre back on crosses. Regularly got his head on it and cleared the danger. 

Small sample size. But I think I’d rather him at right back if he is going to play. 

• 1 month later...