Emil Krafth signs one-year contract extension (Official)

Nobody

He looks very poor, however the way he is coached and the instructions he does or does not receive must be taken into context 

I'm the first to criticise our bog-awful manager and his coaching crew of Steve w*****s but, f*** me, this c*** couldn't even pass to his own team on Saturday. I mean he was utterly f***ing woeful. He's not even championship standard.

I'll take it back, if he passes to someone on Sunday and it doesn't get there till Saturday he must be bad  :lol:

Is the 4th highest earner at the club behind Joelinton, Andy Carroll and Shelvey

Where’s this come from?  :laugh:

Doubt Carroll’s on that much of a basic, but doubles with lardarse handing out 20 second sub appearances.

Wilson, ASM, Fraser, Gayle, Dubravka, Lascelles even that Irish dosser Hendrick all bound to be on more.

Been racking my brains thinking of worse full backs I've seen playing for Newcastle. I remember Mark Stimson being bad. Wayne Quinn is another who I don't remember fondly but this lad trumps both them for general shitness.

Not buying that one bit. Look at the club Krath came from, Amiens, then was at Bologna and Helsinborgs. No chance he’s getting a contract for four years on anything close to £50k a week. Not even like he’s got a big dick swinging agent, Transfrmarket says his agency just full of Swedes - might believe it if it was Jorge Mendes like

Don’t believe that Carroll figure either, however arse backwards Charnley and those at board level run this club their never signing off on paying a crocked 31 year that much a week as a basic salary. Will be a fraction of that and made up with goal bonus and match fees - which makes Bruce back handing him 20 seconds yesterday totally egregious. Just a glorified backhander to try and keep him sweet.

End of the day, nobody other than club and players really know, it’s all ballpark guess work, but these look way off.

Been racking my brains thinking of worse full backs I've seen playing for Newcastle. I remember Mark Stimson being bad. Wayne Quinn is another who I don't remember fondly but this lad trumps both them for general shitness.

Quinn was just average, not the worst we've had by any stretch

Thought he was dreadful tbh. Painfully slow and  constantly out of position. Wingers used to have a field day against him! Think he probably only managed about a dozen appearances in the 3 years he was here. Krafth has probably already managed that this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...