Emil Krafth signs one-year contract extension (Official)

Nobody

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Did fine I thought. Shout out for his game management too, every throw-in was 30-40 seconds in the final quarter of the match and it didn't feel like he was piss-taking or getting noticed by the ref.

:thup: Thought he was decent, got better as the game went on too.

Think there was this sort of 5/10 minute Steve Bruce flashback when Trippier went off. The back line rode their luck but when the emergency in the Gallowgate happened, the manager sorted them out and we were generally comfortable aside from maybe a few half chances they had.

It wasn’t just Krafth either, the double whammy of Dummett coming on too, we just lost our shape and panic set in.

For the weekend, let’s just say Trippier is out, it’s highly likely even if nothing is broken. I think Krafth Schär Burn Targett  is solid enough to start from.

26 minutes ago, huss9 said:

may even have to go to a back 3 if manqs and tripper are both out.

krafth did ok today but dont trust him as a RB over a whole 90 minutes.

Howe's big on continuity so I think he'd be reluctant to change systems, but it must be tempting to go to a 3-4-3 ish shape in Trippier's possible long term absence. Allows Lascelles to slot back in perfectly between Schar as the RCB and Burn left as well.

Personally I'd be all for it because I think Trippier's influence has been huge and Krafth cannot replicate what he does in any way.

Watched him closely when he came on , not a patch on Tripps and got turned early on easily , got better and could be another player having to up his game from the Cabbage era . 

Ive noticed quite a few duds upping their game mind .Like new signings .

Sorry, but that attempt to play a simple pass any of us could make and find a team-mate with, is criminal at this level and lead to their ‘goal’, that and he failed to recover in the buildup. Another day and that goal might have stood and cost us the game. He’s a tragic footballer and one I hope we never see again in our colours, but if Trippier is injured/missing games, I fear we will see more of this waste of a shirt and it will keep costing us!

I think we should go for Fabian Schär as right back until Manquillo or Trippier is back from injury. He’s got some ball playing skills and is right footed.

krafth as a starter is a no-go. He is nowhere near Premier League level and will cost us points. 

14 minutes ago, Milburn said:

I think we should go for Fabian Schär as right back until Manquillo or Trippier is back from injury. He’s got some ball playing skills and is right footed.

krafth as a starter is a no-go. He is nowhere near Premier League level and will cost us points. 

Fuck's sake :lol: