Dont worry - UEFA Cup is ours

Karjala

didnt we say the exact same thing in the souness days?

at least souness had a good plan in mind,made some good signings and he was just an idiot for letting bellamy and robert out of the club,but roeder,he is an idiot by nature,our season objective is to reach europe,and rite now this seems like a VERY long shot..

at least souness had a good plan in mind,made some good signings and he was just an idiot for letting bellamy and robert out of the club,but roeder,he is an idiot by nature,our season objective is to reach europe,and rite now this seems like a VERY long shot..

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

This forum is great. They say laughing keeps you young.

Keep 'em coming......

Keep 'em coming......

i really hated the F***IN t*t but to be honest,even he couldn't do worse then roeder,wasn't he the one who brought emre,parker,owen to our club,he was planning to play a 4-3-3 with owen-shearer-luque but he never really got the chance to do so,sacking him was a good decsion,but we couldve at least hired hitzfield or o'niel,a guy who at least know what he is doing ....

i mean here with roeder,we will be more then lucky if we finish 10th-15th in the league,and trust me,those easy games he wasted vs sheff united,charlton and others will soon be regreted,hopefully not..

Keep 'em coming......

Even Souness could beat Chelsea in a cup game.  ;)

What? Good signings? Luque?

The only good signing Souness made was Emre.

The Krul. :thup:

emre,parker,owen,even luque are all decent signings at the time,they didnt work out because of either injurys (well,they  all got injured last season,for a long period of time) or for the fact that we had a back 4 of carr-bramble-boumsong-babayaro,if u take the best 7 other players in the world and play them with those 4,u might get relegated..

and tbh,even though i HATED souness,and was supporting other clubs just so we can lose and get rid of him,if he had his starting 11 to play with,and for a good peroid of time he couldve actually done something good..

his problem was the fact that he kicked two of our best players (robert-bellamy) and both players he brought to replace them (owen-luque) got injured almost all season..

(Edit-Tim Krul aswell  :winking: )

Its obvious isnt it? who cares about worthless cup, weve got the Uefa to win. Simple. :lol:

Actually it's not so obvious. I believe we will eliminate you guys, after crushing AZ.

Forza Fenerbahce!

Keep 'em coming......

i really hated the F***IN t*t but to be honest,even he couldn't do worse then roeder,wasn't he the one who brought emre,parker,owen to our club,he was planning to play a 4-3-3 with owen-shearer-luque but he never really got the chance to do so,sacking him was a good decsion,but we couldve at least hired hitzfield or o'niel,a guy who at least know what he is doing ....

i mean here with roeder,we will be more then lucky if we finish 10th-15th in the league,and trust me,those easy games he wasted vs sheff united,charlton and others will soon be regreted,hopefully not..

Aye because with Souness we always looked like we were going to finish well about 10-15th didnt we!?  :thup:

Guest TheOrder

they  both are bad managers,but we couldve at least learned from our souness mistake and hired a decent manager..

I love you.

The Krul. :thup:

Ah good point.

Emre and Krul then!

Guest GHoeberX

Owen, surely. Maybe not in hindsight as much

So after all these discussions you guys are going to admit he was overrated back in 2004/2005?

Keep 'em coming......

Luque, Boumsong, Moore, Faye.

Souness. Worst. Manager. Eve*.

Oh, and we won't win the UEFA Cup.

* Not really, but he was absolutely fucking shite.