NUFC vs Arsenal - 11/8/19 @ 2pm (Live on Sky Sports)

James

I think we're gonna win. I honestly do. Arsenal are missing a lot of players - Ozil, Siad whatshisface, Pepe, some others. AFTV reckon their midfield is going to be Wilock and Xhaka. That's not great. Our players will be up for it. They've got a lot to prove. HTL.

Yeah, I agree. The projected Arsenal team doesn't look anything great. I think they'll miss Koscielny as well.

At this moment, I'm looking forward to the game and looking forward to the season. It's a new team, and I think we've generally bought well. (Not sure about ASM) I'm in the normal pre-season bubble, hoping the first game won't burst it.

Looking forward to this. Hoping for a win. Think realistically it’ll be a narrow defeat.

Particularly looking forward to seeing Almiron, Joelinton and (if he starts) ASM. That’s a potentially very exciting front line right there.

Wish I was going, in truth.

Guest covmag

I’m trying desperately hard not to give a fuck today.Im gutted not to be there and I sit here wondering why have I took this stand when in truth Ashley is still there, he will be there for years and I’m missing out on NUFC games.

I think back to a shit summer , lots of sniping and arguments on here , the takeover saga and Rafa being left to walk away , this club man, wish I just didn’t care but today I know deep down I do.

Ashley you bastard

Guest Howaythetoon

FWIW I wish Bruce and the players no ill feeling, whether they win or lose, again I’m not arsed. It’s not my club so it doesn’t concern me anymore. That’s why I won’t be on here slagging them off if they get hammered for example.

Guest covmag

FWIW I wish Bruce and the players no ill feeling, whether they win or lose, again I’m not arsed. It’s not my club so it doesn’t concern me anymore. That’s why I won’t be on here slagging them off if they get hammered for example.

i must admit, i hope folk on here dont start with the "cheering" on the match threads when Arsenal inevitably win, just dont type a thing , no need for it. dunno  :embarrassed:

I will listen on the radio. Zero interest in going out of my way by walking 5 mins to the nearest pub to watch it, when in normal circumstances I would have done anything to watch it. Even less interest in going to SJP anytime soon.

Hope we win and there are loads of visible empty seats!

Looking forward to this. Hoping for a win. Think realistically it’ll be a narrow defeat.

Particularly looking forward to seeing Almiron, Joelinton and (if he starts) ASM. That’s a potentially very exciting front line right there.

Like the rest of us, then.

Exactly. Should be up Newcastle today buzzing to have the season back and support out our city and club. Unfortunately that's not possible.

God i remember the first home game of 2001/2 season v Sunderland I was buzzing for weeks about it. Even the Spurs home game 2017 I was. Now this

Like the rest of us, then.

I still might. I haven’t decided yet.

Guest covmag

I speculate that there’s an awful lot of posturing going on in this forum and on Twitter. I bet you come kick off that you’ll be watching the match one way or another.

i'm with you on this, how on earth you can say i wont even be looking at score when you fucking will man, this club just doesn't just go from you, its in you for life ffs.posturing is something i and others have done all summer but its game time now and im sure i will care about the result, sorry just being honest.  :hmm:

Weird feeling this morning.  First home match of the season that I'm not attending due to holidays etc for 20 odd years.  I'm not gonna lie, I do feel torn.  There's a large part of me saying 'fuck Ashley, this is your club, your day with the bairn, don't let him take this away'.  Obviously I'm not gonna go but I'm fucked off that it's had to come to this. 

Weird feeling this morning.  First home match of the season that I'm not attending due to holidays etc for 20 odd years.  I'm not gonna lie, I do feel torn.  There's a large part of me saying 'f*** Ashley, this is your club, your day with the bairn, don't let him take this away'.  Obviously I'm not gonna go but I'm f***ed off that it's had to come to this.

You a ST holder?