Winning Formula

Yorkie

I don't understand why we went 4-4-2 at Stamford Bridge, in a league game where a point would be lovely (personally I'd always play 4-4-2, but at least a 4-5-1 would have some logic to it) and then go 4-5-1 in a game where a draw is no use whatsoever, apart from tiring the players out in ET.

roeder is an idiot,thats why..

really really hates the fact that he dosn't make any changes when he sees that our team is playing average.and the fact that he only makes changes in the last 10 min is sick,the only game that worked out was vs watford in the cup,and even back then we were losing because our players were jaded and he didnt make anychange for 105 mins..!!

also,playing 4-5-1 to me is like giving up,newcastle never play well with 4-5-1,we only use it in games we look certin to lose,it didnt work with alan shearer as the 1,so why should it work now?!

Guest TheOrder

really really hates the fact that he dosn't make any changes when he sees that our team is playing average.and the fact that he only makes changes in the last 10 min is sick,the only game that worked out was vs watford in the cup,and even back then we were losing because our players were jaded and he didnt make anychange for 105 mins..!!

also,playing 4-5-1 to me is like giving up,newcastle never play well with 4-5-1,we only use it in games we look certin to lose,it didnt work with alan shearer as the 1,so why should it work now?!

How can YOU say anyone is an idiot.

Any reason for YOU to make things personal?

Playing Martins in a 4-5-1 doesn't work at all, he drifts about too much, he needs someone to play off who will stay central when he goes down the flanks, too many times Milner looked up and the box was empty, but he had Martins with him in support down the wing.

Guest eyeball_tickler

if he "plays the nice guy" in the next few interviews then he should be shot with shit. he claims to be honest but he wont say what we all think about them diving.

Playing Martins in a 4-5-1 doesn't work at all, he drifts about too much, he needs someone to play off who will stay central when he goes down the flanks, too many times Milner looked up and the box was empty, but he had Martins with him in support down the wing.

Precisely. Martins is barely an out and out striker. He likes to come back and mix the play up, it's what he's good at. A lot of the time in the first half (when we actually had an impetus), we were playing 4-6-0. Not a critisism to Martins, it just ain't his game.

Exactly; it would be a bit like you calling someone an insufferable, condescending cunt.

Guest TheOrder

Aye, because the master of soccer is a nutcase.

Aye, because the master of soccer is a nutcase.

bluesigh.gif

besides thinking luque can actually help our club,did i say anything wrong?

Exactly; it would be a bit like... frolicking in a field full of daisies and buttercups.

Oooff, I can feel the shock waves from that one.  blueeek.gif :lol:

[edited - just in case]