Loyalist football supporters? Are we f***

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

The guy who was sitting directly behind me tonight signified everything that is wrong with a lot of our fans at the moment:

He was in the middle of singing Geordie boot boys, then...:

"....we are the loyalist football supporters.............Ramage you shit cunt your fucking shit fuck off to Darlo why are you fucking passing it to Given????!!???"

Erm, maybe mate, because he has a 31 million pound striker haring in at him when the game is delicately balanced at nil nil.

Or...

"Martins you fucking (racist remark) you're shit (hits crossbar)....ooooooooooba oba fem!!!!"

I'd rather we go back down to 36,000 and get rid of these nob heads. At least he didn't get a good view of the game ;)

The guy who was sitting directly behind me tonight signified everything that is wrong with a lot of our fans at the moment:

He was in the middle of singing Geordie boot boys, then...:

"....we are the loyalist football supporters.............Ramage you shit cunt your fucking shit fuck off to Darlo why are you fucking passing it to Given????!!???"

Erm, maybe mate, because he has a 31 million pound striker haring in at him when the game is delicately balanced at nil nil.

Or...

"Martins you fucking (racist remark) you're shit (hits crossbar)....ooooooooooba oba fem!!!!"

I'd rather we go back down to 36,000 and get rid of these nob heads. At least he didn't get a good view of the game ;)

Am getting quite concerned about all these racist remarks tbh.

This is not my club anymore.  :thdn:

That strike from Oba was sensational tbh. Absolutely brilliant piece of play, brilliant.

So wish that it had counted. Would have been the goal of the season so far. Couldn't believe it when it hit the bar. "Where the fuck did that come from?" :lol:  The touch, the vision, the strike.

Superb goal.

Thats what i hate about cup games. I didn't go tonight cos i have been totally skint like, but they're a nightmare when it comes to the crowd compared to league games. Thankfully most of the people who sit around me go to all the cup games so i don't have to sit next to knobheads like that. Watching it tonight though it was embarrassing to see the Berghaus brigade out in force.

I thought this thread would be about the number of 'EMRE IS SHITE PARKER IS CRAP DYER IS USELESS ROEDER IS INCOMPETENT THE WORLD IS ENDING' threads currently on the board after a 0-1 defeat to the most expensively assembled team ever who won a match in the least important competition we play in by cheating.

My mistake.

But it really does make you wonder how there are still people prepared to make racist slurs like that in public.  I'd love to see someone make a comment like that at a sporting event near where I live and see what happens.

Had a belter up in level seven. Massive meathead with his tracksuited retard children.

"How man, get it up, pass it forward you cowards"- any time any player did anything other than a huge punt up.

"Get the centre halves up front man"- with 15 mins to go.

Spastic.

Had a belter up in level seven. Massive meathead with his tracksuited retard children.

"How man, get it up, pass it forward you cowards"- any time any player did anything other than a huge punt up.

Spastic.

He wore a tracksuit and so did his family, his knowledge of football was limited at best, but he wasn't a racist, so leave the guy alone.

Fuking snobbery tbh.

If they are fans they are fans, as long as the behave and generally try and support the club then they are ok by me.

And at 15mins to go, he realised we needed more upfront, our manager didn't.

Meathead for the Toon job!  :thup: :lol:

Spastic.

Fuking snobbery tbh.

:?

Sounds more like a case of 'geniune fan who's payed a hefty amount, only to be irritated by a clueless tit in the background all game long'.

Hardly snobbery imo.

Guest Gemmill

Spastic.

Fuking snobbery tbh.

Sounds more like a case of 'geniune fan who's payed a hefty amount, only to be irritated by a clueless tit in the background all game long'.

Hardly snobbery imo.

I was sat next to Matt, and this bloke was a complete mong like.  And his kids did look like simpletons.

Spastic.

Fuking snobbery tbh.

Hardly snobbery imo.

Maybe meathead thought who's this fuker saying nowt, not supporting the team, not showing any passion, probably one of those season ticket holders who sit there and watch a match instead of wanting to get involved. Fuking bastard, gonna follow him home and rob the cunt. ;)

Guest TheOrder

Thats what i hate about cup games. I didn't go tonight cos i have been totally skint like, but they're a nightmare when it comes to the crowd compared to league games. Thankfully most of the people who sit around me go to all the cup games so i don't have to sit next to knobheads like that. Watching it tonight though it was embarrassing to see the Berghaus brigade out in force.

Aye, cup games, scum of the earth all flock to St james.

That strike from Oba was sensational tbh. Absolutely brilliant piece of play, brilliant.

So wish that it had counted. Would have been the goal of the season so far. Couldn't believe it when it hit the bar. "Where the F*** did that come from?" :lol:  The touch, the vision, the strike.

Superb goaleffort.

It has to cross the line to be a goal.

Guest toonarmy1810

I was sat next to Matt, and this bloke was a complete mong like.  And his kids did look like simpletons.

Aye fair enough, but you and the other kid woudlnt have the BALLS to tell the bloke! Instead you come on here and slag him and his kids off, fans come from all backgrounds and situations.

It stuck up fukin mongs like you who piss me off!

Aye fair enough, but you and the other kid woudlnt have the BALLS to tell the bloke! Instead you come on here and slag him and his kids off, fans come from all backgrounds and situations.

bluelaugh.gif

So wish that it had counted. Would have been the goal of the season so far. Couldn't believe it when it hit the bar. "Where the F*** did that come from?" :lol:  The touch, the vision, the strike.

Superb goaleffort.

It has to cross the line to be a goal.

There was a hint of irony in my post. ;-)

Guest Gemmill

:lol:  Jesus Christ I'm being called a mong by you.  The balls to tell him what you clown?  He wasn't being racist, he was just talking shit.  If I took it upon myself to tell anyone that talked shit at the game to shut up, I'd never get to see anything that was going on on the pitch.  Fucking tit.

Guest toonarmy1810

Here fella, ur a brave man calling a bloke and his kids on the internet? Ur a fukin moron, in fact pm ur address,i'll come down to discuss. Saves the hardman stance on the forum eh?

Guest Gemmill

Here fella, ur a brave man calling a bloke and his kids on the internet? Ur a fukin moron, in fact pm ur address,i'll come down to discuss. Saves the hardman stance on the forum eh?

I've just shat myself.  I'll PM you when I've sorted the mess ok.  Jesus Christ. :lol: