Loyalist football supporters? Are we f***

Guest smoggeordie

Here fella, ur a brave man calling a bloke and his kids on the internet? Ur a fukin moron, in fact pm ur address,i'll come down to discuss. Saves the hardman stance on the forum eh?

I've just shat myself.  I'll PM you when I've sorted the mess ok.  Jesus Christ. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh, I'm quite amused by people talking shit at games, not racist shit, I'd have a word, just funny wannabe manager shite, it's good craic.

Its class when some gobby prick starts shouting out something nobody within 20 seats agree with and everyone behind him rolls their eyes and looks at each other in amusement.

I miss that about match day, nowt much else mind.

Guest Gemmill

Ohhh so u can call me a fukin tit then make a joke of it?

Just hide behind your pc son blueyes.gif

:lol: Are you seriously suggesting that because I've called you a fucking tit we now have to have some sort of fisticuffs to settle the matter?  Oh shit.  I've just realised.  You're one of the blokes kids aren't you?  All nylon tracksuit and acne.

Get a grip ffs.

Had a belter up in level seven. Massive meathead with his tracksuited retard children.

"How man, get it up, pass it forward you cowards"- any time any player did anything other than a huge punt up.

"Get the centre halves up front man"- with 15 mins to go.

Spastic.

Being loyal and knowing something about football isn't same thing though...

Classic.

So let's get this right. Every time you have an opinion on something you should always make sure you tell the person up front?

I think Pete Docherty's a twat, but I've never told it to his face, I'm just hiding behind a PC.

What a spanner. Yep it's season-ticket holding clowns like me who are dragging the club down while troglodytes who can do nothing other than slag off all and sundy are the bedrock on which this club resides.

'Background and situations' have nothing to do with it.

That said, it's NOTHING compared to the charvas that were on the bus. Of course, I can't express an opinion on them as I didn't let them know to their faces that I thought they formed a perfect image of all that is wrong with society.

Guest toonarmy1810

:lol: Are you seriously suggesting that because I've called you a f***ing tit we now have to have some sort of fisticuffs to settle the matter?  Oh shit.  I've just realised.  You're one of the blokes kids aren't you?  All nylon tracksuit and acne.

Get a grip ffs.

No mate not at all, but calling me a fukin tit? Is that called for? Its easy to sit behind a pc and call people mate, but did the bloke and his kids ( at xmas U FUKIN CUNT) warrant that abuse? also did i?  Would you call a bloke in a pub a fukin tit if they disagreed with you?

Guest toonarmy1810

So let's get this right. Every time you have an opinion on something you should always make sure you tell the person up front

Is that the same as calling a bloke and his kids mongs? :thdn:

:lol: Are you seriously suggesting that because I've called you a f***ing tit we now have to have some sort of fisticuffs to settle the matter?  Oh shit.  I've just realised.  You're one of the blokes kids aren't you?  All nylon tracksuit and acne.

Get a grip ffs.

No mate not at all, but calling me a fukin tit? Is that called for? Its easy to sit behind a pc and call people mate, but did the bloke and his kids ( at xmas U FUKIN CUNT) warrant that abuse? also did i?  Would you call a bloke in a pub a fukin tit if they disagreed with you?

What the fuck's Christmas got to do with it? :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Get a grip ffs.

:lol:  I love how I can't call his kids at Christmas. :lol:  Me calling you a fucking tit was in response to YOU calling ME a fucking MONG.  And at CHRISTMAS too.  Where's your CHRISTMAS SPIRIT you HEARTLESS SHIT? :cry:

Get a grip ffs.

Yeah, how dare you do that on the 20th of December Gemmill!?! What would the as yet unborn baby Jesus have thought of that!?!

You're a fucking disgrace, tbh!!

:D

Guest Invicta_Toon

Get a grip ffs.

What the fuck's Christmas got to do with it? :lol:

the kids get new tracksuits