Best Wishes etc

Martin Lol

Going to be my last post here for a while as me and my missus are off to Oz for 6 weeks to see the last Test (I'll be honoured to watch Warne in his last ever Test Match............great player) and spend some time with old mates.

So, I hope you all have a great Christmas, get what you'd wish for (except Spurs getting beat :winking:) and have a Happy, Prosperous and Peaceful New Year.  :cool:

See you in February  :thup:

Guest TheDutchman

Going to be my last post here for a while as me and my missus are off to Oz for 6 weeks to see the last Test (I'll be honoured to watch Warne in his last ever Test Match............great player) and spend some time with old mates.

So, I hope you all have a great Christmas, get what you'd wish for (except Spurs getting beat :winking:) and have a Happy, Prosperous and Peaceful New Year. :cool:

See you in February :thup:

Cheers, enjoy your holiday

Going to be my last post here for a while as me and my missus are off to Oz for 6 weeks to see the last Test (I'll be honoured to watch Warne in his last ever Test Match............great player)

You lucky bastard! Enjoy

So, I hope you all have a great Christmas, get what you'd wish for (except Spurs getting beat :winking:) and have a Happy, Prosperous and Peaceful New Year.  :cool:

Thank fuck

Thank fuck

:lol:

Blunt and straight to the point Stevie, as always.

Thank fuck

If you have Geordie blood in you, you're an adopted Geordie and therefore welcome on wor board at any time, unless you support fuckin Tottenham.

As for MJ: Couldn't just leave without bringing attention to yourself.  :roll:

Thank fuck

If you have Geordie blood in you, you're an adopted Geordie and therefore welcome on wor board at any time, unless you support fuckin Tottenham.

As for MJ: Couldn't just leave without bringing attention to yourself.  :roll:

Also rubbing it in that he is going to be somewhere hot for 6 weeks, where does it end!  bluebigeek.gif  :lol:

Also rubbing it in that he is going to be somewhere hot for 6 weeks, where does it end!  bluebigeek.gif  :lol:

To be honest Newcaslte have been hotter and hotter in recent years, in December.

Still about 30 degrees behind Australia, like.