Newcastle Half Term Report

Guest Martin

Given - Top of the class, keep it up. If we din't have this wonderkeeper we would be f****d. Only slight criticism is commanding of the box.

A

Nobby - Found a new lease of life at RB, the verdict is still out wether he is good enough against the really top sides but certainly kept Robben quiet last night.

B

Taylor - Was looking quite good in drama class but has flourished lately. Most improved player of the first half. Concentration levels have rocketed. Looking like the future armband wearer we all hoped he would, keep it up!

B+

Ramage - Being able to head a ball well does not a defender make. Taylor is helping him raise his game. Jury is still out. Quality defensive signing in January would see you benched.

C

Huntington - New arrival! Young, keen. Good header of the ball. Should bulk out a bit.

C-

Milner - We were given a very good report by your last placement (Villa) and on the strength of that you should be doing a lot better! Need to work on your finishing if you are going to be an asset to this class.

C

Butt - That transfer to Birmingham showed you what a truly crap team are all about. Came back with a little more respect for Newcastle and it shows. Linchpin for the team ATM. Keep it up

B+

Emre - Being fantastic against lesser opposition is only half the job. It would be nice to see you perform more against the top sides. More attention on the set pieces please. Or let someone else take them.

B-

Duff - A very decent report from your old place, seems not to have transferred here. Problems with injury and inconsistancy. We know you can do it. Let's see it!

C+

Sibierski - We didn't hold out much hope when you came to us, but you have put the ball in the net. You also fill the role of a box player, which we desperately require. However despite your enthusiasm we fear that, like Ramage, a quality 18 yard poacher with some height will see you relegated to the bench.

B

Martins - I see you as the "Rooney/Bellamy/Defoe" type player for us. Quick,  slippery and technicaly gifted. Genuinely two footed. You need an 18 yard box player with you to flourish. We'll see the best of you starting from next season I'll wager.

B+

Luque - Afraid it just hasn't worked out for you here. Whether it be the pace of the Premiership, bad management or you own application. Another expensive mistake.

E (for embarracement)

Babayaro, Carr, Bramble, Moore, Ameobi, Bernard - Not at the required level for this club!

Zog, Owen, Krull, Harper - unlucky boys hope to see you back soon.

Parker: A* for your ballet. Your pirouette has become a thing of beauty. Shame you take so long to get rid of the ball. Dance in your own time. We know you can do better, show it...

D

Oh dear I forgot Rudolf Nureyev  :roll:, cheers mate  :thup: 

A*

A

A- Martins and Taylor

B+Sibierski and Butt

B Ramage and Solano

B- Emre and Dyer

C+ Parker and Huntington

C Milner

C- Duff, Zoggy,Ameobi and Moore

D Baba and Rossi

E Carr and Bramble

F Luque

ROEDER B

Guest rosstoon

A*

A

A- Martins and Taylor

B+Sibierski and Butt

B Ramage and Solano

B- Emre and Dyer

C+ Parker and Huntington

C Milner

Nortern Monkey - Wheres your rating for Dyer. Since hes been back he must have got a rating?

D Baba and Rossi

E Carr and Bramble

F Luque

ROEDER B

Eh??

A*

A

A- Martins and Taylor

B+Sibierski and Butt

B Ramage and Solano

B- Emre and Dyer

C+ Parker and Huntington

C Milner

D Baba and Rossi

E Carr and Bramble

F Luque

ROEDER B

Eh??

Typical Northern Monkey post. Instead of "EH" can you not ask a question like "Why is Dyer getting a b-?" which is what i assume you would like to know.

A*

A

A- Martins and Taylor

B+Sibierski and Butt

B Ramage and Solano

B- Emre and Dyer

C+ Parker and Huntington

C Milner

D Baba and Rossi

E Carr and Bramble

F Luque

ROEDER B

Eh??

Typical Northern Monkey post. Instead of "EH" can you not ask a question like "Why is Dyer getting a b-?" which is what i assume you would like to know.

Typical Northern Monkey post, i like it.

I think i made my confusion over his grade quite clear. If i didn't make it clear enough, i CAN spell it out for you, but i thought even you had the cpaacity to work it out without crying like a smacked bitch.

A*

A

A- Martins and Taylor

B+Sibierski and Butt

B Ramage and Solano

B- Emre and Dyer

C+ Parker and Huntington

C Milner

D Baba and Rossi

E Carr and Bramble

F Luque

ROEDER B

Eh??

Typical Northern Monkey post, i like it.

I think i made my confusion over his grade quite clear. If i didn't make it clear enough, i CAN spell it out for you, but i thought even you had the cpaacity to work it out without crying like a smacked bitch.

Crying? The will only be one person crying in a minute mate!  bluewink.gif

Judging your personality and making and assumption about what mean...... I gave "your best mate" a B- because since he has returned (Man City game) we have gone on a very good run, where we have picked up quite a few points and started to climb the table. However, he has not be in the side enough this season to warrent any more than the mark i gave him. Due to your hate of Dyer i don't for a second expect you to agree or understand this but please excuse me for sticking by my opinion.