Drunk at work

Cajun

Whats your job again Jon?

concentrating on numbers :lol:

No its quite easy at the moment, in charge of a small team (about 8) but i still have to get some stats work done before I leave and I really can't be fucked!

No its quite easy at the moment, in charge of a small team (about 8) but i still have to get some stats work done before I leave and I really can't be fucked!

Bingo caller?

Bingo caller?

Now that would be an excellent place to be drunk!

"two fat ladies" "yes i do mean you and your fucking mate!"

Bingo caller?

"two fat ladies" "yes i do mean you and your f***ing mate!"

:lol:

Bingo caller?

"two fat ladies" "yes i do mean you and your f***ing mate!"

:lol:

:rolllrg:

i get stoned now and then at work when there isn't much to do.. once smoked with the lady that usualy cleans the office and boy, i've never seen anybody getting so messed after a single spliff.. she couldn't maintain at all.. like hysterical laughing and spit coming from her mouth.. luckily, it was the morning and nobody else was there, so i had to call her a taxi to her home and if she was pretty maybe i would've exploited the situation :|

i get stoned now and then at work when there isn't much to do.. once smoked with the lady that usualy cleans the office and boy, i've never seen anybody getting so messed after a single spliff.. she couldn't maintain at all.. like hysterical laughing and spit coming from her mouth.. luckily, it was the morning and nobody else was there, so i had to call her a taxi to her home and if she was pretty maybe i would've exploited the situation :|

Something tells me your into drugs  :dontknow:

Were you trying to get the sack?

Didn't realise you 'worked', tbh. Had you down as a sponger. Oh well, I admit I got it wrong. You're just a waster instead.

You got me there, had to run to the toilet before I wet myself.

Comedy not a strong point for you is it?

I thought that comment was hilarious myself. Not that that was his intention, I'm sure.

You'd be wrong again, melanie.

Oh in that case you have delivered quite the comedy masterclass then. Bravo.

Something I doubt you'd be allowed into, let alone graduate from.  :cool: A few of you get it.