SBR at the game yesterday....

kirkwdavis2001

I may be a miserable old cynic, but that looked like a PR gesture on Freddie's part. He's under fire and he probably thought it wouldn't do any harm to be seen to be chummy with Sir Bob. It follows on from that Daily Mail article from Sir Bob, which hints that the Halls are the problem, not Freddie.

I'm not buying it. Shepherd out!

....was great to see Bobby at the game; he looked well too - even sat with FFS, true fan - god bless you SBR blueyes.gif

a true fan would have twatted the c*** bluebiggrin.gif

Hah well said, nice to see Bobby fit and well.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I may be a miserable old cynic, but that looked like a PR gesture on Freddie's part. He's under fire and he probably thought it wouldn't do any harm to be seen to be chummy with Sir Bob. It follows on from that Daily Mail article from Sir Bob, which hints that the Halls are the problem, not Freddie.

I thought that, but then, would SBR be taken in by it? Would he want Shep to get the cache?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I thought that, but then, would SBR be taken in by it? Would he want Shep to get the cache?

Probably took a bung tbh

It puzzled me a bit as well, but Sir Bob isn't one to bear a grudge.

I think Freddie's quite clever at pinning the blame on others, and I'd defy anyone to read the events in Sir Bob's biog, and not conclude that Freddie was keen to get rid of him.