Santa

Tom_NUFC

How old were you when you found out Santa wasn't real?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn't real?

• Under 5
    • 13-16
    • Over 16

How old were you, and how did you find out?

I was 7. There were rumours around school, so I decided to find out by pretending to be asleep. Sure enough I saw my Mam come into my bedroom with my stocking. I cried and ran downstairs where my dad was eating the mince pie me and my brother left out for Santa.

They had to calm me down, so I didn't wake my younger brother and ruin it for him.

Guest Gemmill

How old were you, and how did you find out?

I was 7. There were rumours around school, so I decided to find out by pretending to be asleep. Sure enough I saw my Mam come into my bedroom with my stocking. I cried and ran downstairs where my dad was eating the mince pie me and my brother left out for Santa.

They had to calm me down, so I didn't wake my younger brother and ruin it for him.

:lol:  I like the fact that you ran from one nightmare into another. :lol:  I can just picture you running past your mam screaming and into the living room where your dad is sat frozen with the mince pie raised halfway to his open mouth, him turning to look at you, as you SCREEEEEAM even louder at the horror of it all. :lol:

The rumours were pretty rife the minute I started school.

This thread's about Santa, not homosexuality.  bluebigrazz.gif

:lol: Double wanker

"What? You mean Santa's not real?!"

How come Taylor27's not thrown his toys out the pram about this thread - surely there must be kiddies roaming around where he's browsing this page who could be offended by people posting such harmful rumours - you'll spoil the kids' Christmas with this and what is more, this thread violates T27 and his kiddy relatives' human rights...

"What? You mean Santa's not real?!"

How come Taylor27's not thrown his toys out the pram about this thread - surely there must be kiddies roaming around where he's browsing this page who could be offended by people posting such harmful rumours - you'll spoil the kids' Christmas with this and what is more, this thread violates T27 and his kiddy relatives' human rights...

blueeek.gif

Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the Civil Aviation Authority, and it was shortly before Christmas when the CAA examiner arrived.

In preparation, Santa had the elves wash the sled and bathe all the reindeer. Santa got his logbook out and made sure all his paperwork was in order.

The examiner walked slowly around the sled. He check the reindeer harnesses, the landing gear, and Rudolf's nose. He painstakingly reviewed Santa's weight and balance calculations for the sled's enormous payload.

Finally, they were ready for the checkride. Santa got in and fastened his seatbelt and shoulder harness and checked the compass. Then the examiner hopped in carrying, to Santa's surprise, a shotgun.

"What's that for?" asked Santa incredulously.

The examiner winked and said, "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but you're gonna lose an engine on takeoff."

Kids are cruel, ages ago when i was about 9 one of the lads in my class brought in a Christmas book, his mam put a note at the front of it and signed it Santa, he came in and was all excited to tell us what Santa did for him and we ripped the piss out of him until we left Primary School at about 11 :lol: he was nearly in tears like, fucking ridiculous what you do as a kid :lol: